Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Reach Jefferson's rebels.
East Coast, Kingdom of the United States
- Kanen'tó:kon: What sort of man would build such a thing?
While the two pondered that thought, a member of the crew yelled from the crow's nest.
- Crewman: Ships off the port bow!
- Faulkner: We're not flying the King's colors! They're sure to fire on us!
Ratonhnhaké:ton took control of the wheel and destroyed the oncoming fleet. After destroying ships, the crew searched the wreckage. Ratonhnhaké:ton turned to Faulkner.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Gather up their colors. We will use them to disguise our ship.
- Faulkner: You heard him boys! Haul in the flags and we'll hoist 'em up!
- Crewman: Aye-aye, Mister Faulkner!
After changing their colors, the crew pressed onward.
- Faulkner: I forgot how a good sea battle could get my blood flowing! Sail around attacking ships. That's the life!
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: I know that feeling. It seems to run in my family.
- Faulkner: Your father was a seafarer, then?
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: My grandfather, Edward. He sailed with a rough crew, or so I am told.
- Faulkner: For the king?
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: For himself. But that is a long tale for another day, Mister Faulkner.
The Aquila approached a mine field.
- Faulkner: Slow down, lad! There's mines about! Don't shoot the mines. That'd give us away for sure!
Ratonhnhaké:ton successfully navigated his way through the mine field, eventually spotting another fleet of enemy ships.
- Faulkner: There they are. We've fooled 'em with our flag!
Christ! They're on top of us! Better shoot first. Catch 'em with their knickers down!
Shoot the mines now, lad! Blow those boats to kingdom come!
Ratonhnhaké:ton dispatched the armada, but noticed another fleet on its way.
- Crewman: The guns are out of commission!
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: We have no fire power. We will have to ram them.
- Kanen'tó:kon: Ram them?
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Deploy full sail, Mr. Faulkner! Then abandon ship! You, too, Kanen'tó:kon. I will see you on shore.
- Faulkner: Full sail, boys!
After Kanen'tó:kon, Faulkner, Benjamin Franklin and the rest of the crew abandoned ship, Ratonhnhaké:ton crashed the Aquila into the Man-of-War leading the new fleet. Franklin washed upon the New York shore exhausted and began examining himself for any damages.
- Franklin: My spectacles! Thank god!
After hiding from a Bluecoat patrol, Franklin gazed at the crashed Aquila.
- Washington: Quite a sight, isn't it?
Franklin turned around to find Washington mounted on a horse.
- Franklin: Stay away from me! I will not come under your power again!
- Washington: No need to worry.
As Washington got off his horse, Kanen'tó:kon tackled him, causing both of them to fall to the ground. Kanen'tó:kon knelt over Washington and prepared to kill him with his tomahawk. Before he could deliver the blow, a Bluecoat stabbed Kanen'tó:kon with his bayonet, pushing him away from Washington. Kanen'tó:kon killed the Bluecoat and attempted to attack Washington again, only to be shot by a firing squad. Kanen'tó:kon crawled over to Washington's body and raised his tomahawk.
- Washington: No! No! No, please!
Before Kanen'tó:kon could kill Washington, he was shot again by the firing squad, killing him. His limp body laid over Washington, and the Bluecoats approached him.
- Washington: Get ... this ... off me!
- Bluecoat: Yes, your Highness. Yes.
As one Bluecoat pushed Kanen'tó:kon's body off Washington, another picked up the scepter containing the Apple. Washington angrily snatched it back.
- Washington: Never touch that!
There was another one. Disperse and find him.
- Bluecoat: Yes, your Highness!
Ratonhnhaké:ton and his allies successfully made it to New York City. Shortly thereafter, Kanen'tó:kon was killed in a confrontation with Washington and several Bluecoats.