- Gouze: The Queen's dressmaker, Rose Bertin, agreed to make costumes for the theatre. But it seems her royal past wasn't enough to spare her the attentions of radicals. Les Actes des Apôtres vandalized her shop, and now Rose is nowhere to be found. Go to the Marais and see what you can find out - I'm worried about her.
Arno made his way to the Marais area, where he found Bertin surrounded by radicals. After taking them out, he spoke with Bertin.
- Arno: Madame Bertin, I presume?
- Bertin: Oh, you must be Charlotte's friend. I came here to recover my work from these scoundrels, but, well...
- Arno: Say no more. Get yourself to safety, I'll deal with this.
- Bertin: Merci.
Arno retrieved Bertin's costumes.
- Arno: Now then... how the hell do I get all this back to the theatre?
Arno then escaped the area and returned to the Café Théâtre.
- Gouze: With Madame Bertin's costumes on the rack, we're sure to draw a more fashionable crowd.
Arno rescued Bertin and retrieved her costumes so they could be used for the Café Théâtre.