Follow the child's directions to help the woman.
Connor assisted a woman who was being harassed by her husband.
Connor approached a young lady in need of assistance.
- Maria: Help me! Help! Help me, please!
I'm begging you to help me! Why won't you listen?!
Please! Help me!
Mister! Mister! My mother needs help! Please!? Please help her!
- Connor: Where is your mother?
- Maria: Follow me!
- Quincent: Good for nothing wench!
- Ellen: Let me go!
- Quincent: Shut up!
- Ellen: And stay away from my daughter!
Connor approached the disputing couple.
- Quincent: Bugger off before I crack you one. I guess you want a beating.
Connor beat up Quincent.
- Connor: Leave.
- Ellen: That wasn't necessary. I can handle myself. When he returns he'll try and give me twice the thrashing.
- Connor: Why would you stay with such a man?
- Ellen: This is my house and business! It's my tailoring that paid for the place. I'll take his drunken buffoonery over leaving behind what I built.
- Connor: If I told you there was another place where you could live and work, free of him. Would you consider it?
- Ellen: The catch?
- Connor: No catch, our village is growing and in need of all forms of trade. Just business and a new life.
- Ellen: I'll come and see if what you say is true.
Ellen joined the Homestead.