Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Curse of the Romani|
Poison all of your targets while blending with the Romanies.
Ezio met the leader of the Romani.
- Ezio: I have seen happier men at the gallows.
- Romani: Crack wise elsewhere, efendim (sir). Today the Byzantines stole half a year's worth of coin from us.
- Ezio: Mi dispiace (I am sorry). Can I help?
- Romani: Perhaps. For centuries my people have been slandered and insulted, labeled witches and warlocks. Well, so be it. We will not run from these lies any more, but embrace them. Encourage these rumors, for it is better to be infamous than ignored.
- Ezio: I like the sound of that.
- Romani: Here is my plan. Every man who touched that chest of coins must die, but discreetly... as if cursed by a pagan hex. The Romani curse becomes our blessing. Perhaps then people will leave us be.
Ezio met with a group of Romani, and followed them to the Byzantine guard carrying the chest.
- Almogavar 1: God, I cannot believe how heavy this is.
- Almogavar 2: You want me to carry it?
They probably stole this money from someone else. It serves them right.
- Almogavar 3: What would you spend the money on?
- Almogavar 4: A hot meal, maybe a bath.
- Almogavar 2: So much money, I cannot believe it.
- Almogavar 3: Let me see.
- Almogavar 4: Later!
Ezio poisoned the guard carrying the chest.
- Almogavar 3: What is happening? Is he ill?
- Almogavar 2: Leave him! We cannot stay!
The second Almogavar took the chest, while Ezio and the Romani tailed the group. When the guards stood still, he poisoned the chest carrier.
- Almogavar 3: What the hell is going on here?
- Almogavar 4: Is it a Romani curse? God help us. This is a bad idea.
The third Almogavar took the chest. Ezio and the Romani followed. Once the guards stood still, Ezio poisoned the carrier.
- Almogavar 4: God preserve me! I was a fool!
Ezio took the chest.
- Romani: Ah, the old tricks are always the best. Do be careful, Ezio. I hear that chest is cursed.
- Ezio: Where to, bella donna (lovely lady)?
- Romani: This way. And stay alert.
Ezio and the Romani began to make their way back to the Romani camp. As they walked, guards who saw the pair fled at the sight of the Romani.
- Romani: Have you heard the term "gypsy"?
- Ezio: Quite often, sì (yes).
- Romani: Did you know that this word was born from the misapprehension that my people are from Egypt?
- Ezio: You find it offensive?
- Romani: I find it funny. My people are from eastern Persia and beyond. Yet, somehow we have become citizens of a land we have never seen.
- Ezio: People are quick to judge and slow to correct themselves.
- Romani: Psh... People are stupid.
- Ezio: Sometimes.
- Romani: Ezio, the simplest answer is always the best.
Ezio and the Romani arrived at the camp.
- Ezio: You should count it. Make sure everything is there.
- Romani: You have our thanks, Ezio. And you can count on us from here on out. For anything, at any time.
- Ezio: Good to know. If I need, say... to borrow some money, I will ask you.
Ezio befriended the Romani by recovering their stolen money.