Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Crepi il Lupo|
When Ezio arrived at the Esquiline Hill, he heard howls in distance and prepared for the impending battle. Several men dressed in wolf pelts surrounded him, though they were no match for the Assassin, as all of them fell to his blade without managing to harm him.
- Ezio: Where did these murderers come from?
He looked around in the darkness, and found what looked like an entrance to a tunnel.
- Ezio: They must have come from in here.
- "Crepi il Lupo" translates to "Kill the Wolf" in Italian, a reference to the Followers' wolf-like habits.
- It is also an idiom used to bring good luck, and is spoken in answer when an individual says "In Bocca al Lupo" (in the mouth of the wolf).
- In the Assassin's Creed: Revelations novel, Ezio attempted to write the events of the memory into his memoirs.