|Crepi il Lupo|
Crepi Il Lupo is a memory in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
When Ezio arrived at the Esquilino, he heard howls in distance and prepared for the impending battle. Several men dressed in skinned wolf pelt surrounded him. However they were no match for the Assassin and each of them fell to his blade, without harming him.
- Ezio: Where did these murderers come from?
- He looked around in the darkness and found what looked like an entrance to a tunnel.
- Ezio: They must have come from in here.
After killing the Followers of Romulus that ambushed Ezio, he discovered the entrance to a Lair of Romulus. He then proceeded into the Palace.
- To achieve full synchronization, Ezio must not lose any health.
- "Crepi il Lupo" translates to "Kill the Wolf," in Italian, a reference to the Followers' wolf-like habits.
- "Crepi il Lupo" is also an idiom, used to bring good luck, when an individual says "In bocca al lupo" (In the mouth of the wolf).
- In the Assassin's Creed: Revelations novel, Ezio tries to write the events of this memory into his memoirs.