The Coyote Man was an Animi Avatar used by the entertainment branch of Abstergo Industries, as part of their plan to influence the general public, via the console stage of the Animus technology. His specialty weapon was a shank, made from sharpened bone.
Low Profile, Front
The Coyote Man approaches his target and brutally kicks their left knee. Whilst his victim grasps at their possibly-broken limb, the Coyote Man takes the opportunity to slash the right of their abdomen with his shank and then fluidly impales their heart from behind with it. Pulling his weapon back out, he watches sadistically as his target's body falls to the floor.
Low Profile, Back
The Coyote Man walks up behind his target and stabs his shank into their back. As his victim recoils in agony, he spins around in a full circle and slashes his weapon across their side, opening a deep wound while they collapse to the floor from their fractured spine.
High Profile, Front
The Coyote Man runs up and hastily removes his shank. Cruelly stabbing it down into his target's leg, he rips his weapon out and bounds over their back as they keel over from his first strike. With his dagger still in hand, the Coyote Man plants it under his victim's chin, fatally impaling their brain and leaving them to bleed on the ground.
High Profile, Back
The Coyote Man runs up behind his target and forcefully pushes his target onto the floor. Rendered defenseless as they fall face-forward, he rides them into the ground and withdraws his shank, alternating between bashing their back with his fist and stabbing them. After peppering them with multiple wounds and blows, the Coyote Man stands up, satisfied, while he leaves his dead target bleeding.
The Coyote Man grabs his seated target's foot and drags them off the bench, until their head rests against it. Before his victim can do anything to defend themselves, he forcefully kicks them in the face, violently sending their head backwards and breaking his target's neck on the bench behind them.
The Coyote Man leaps from a rooftop as he removes his shank in mid-air, before landing on his target and planting the weapon into their head. Standing up, he stores his dagger away at his belt, and leaves his victim on the ground to die.
- "I will have blood!"
- "Challenge me!"
- "I want to taste your blood."
- "You are my puppet!"
- "See you, in the darkness."
The Coyote Man could be customized in several ways:
- Basic: Orange.
- Extra 1: Sea green.
- Extra 2: Lilac.
- White Costume
- Dark Costume
- Alternative Costume 1
- Alternative Costume 2
- Iktomi Follower Costume
- Warrior Costume
- Head 1: Lurker Look
- Head 2: Marauder Look
- Head 3: Raider Look
- Clothes 1: Lurker Breastplates
- Clothes 2: Maraurder Breastplates
- Clothes 3: Raider Breastplates
- Accessory 1: Lurker Breechcloth
- Accessory 2: Marauder Breechcloth
- Accessory 3: Raider Breechcloth
- Legs 1: Lurker Boots
- Legs 2: Marauder Boots
- Legs 3: Raider Boots
- Belt 1: Lurker Waistband
- Belt 2: Marauder Waistband
- Belt 3: Raider Waistband
- Scar 1:
- Scar 2:
- Scar 3:
- War paint:
- Primary war paints:
- Primary War Paint 1: A block of war paint covering the whole left side of the face.
- Primary War Paint 2: A block of war paint covering underneath the chin and along the jawline, stopping just below the bottom lip.
- Primary War Paint 3: A large block of war paint covering most of the face, tapering in towards the chin.
- Secondary war paints:
- Secondary War Paint 1: A band of war paint covering the eye area and nose bridge.
- Secondary War Paint 2: An almost symmetrical design, which composes of a thin line dividing the face along the nose, and blocks of paint across the eye area that taper off into jagged points, as well as three small circles over the left eyebrow.
- Secondary War Paint 3: A band of war paint across the nose bridge that widens as it travels out symmetrically, stopping at the edge of the jaw, accompanied by two lines stemming from the bottom lip to the chin that dip inwards and back out, with two circles in between them.
- Primary war paints:
- Quality Shank
- Superior Shank
- Superior Talon
- Engraved Axe
- Superior Engraved Axe
- Hidden Blade
- Short Hook
- The Coyote Man shares the same High Profile animations as the Ottoman Jester.
- Also, similarly to the Ottoman Jester, the Coyote Man was shown in artwork with two daggers, though his in-game character model excludes one.
- As the Coyote Man's Champion Pack was the "Iktomi Follower", it may suggest that he hailed from Lakota origin.
- Accompanying this, coyotes are also associated with plains and the Lakota people.