- This article is about the Animi Avatar. You may be looking for Courtesans faction.
- "As beautiful as she is lethal, the Courtesan is most commonly known for her ability to set upon her quarry long before they are aware they are even being hunted. She is capable of maintaining a low profile despite her otherwise note-worthy appearance due to her apparent choice of occupation."
- ―Ubisoft description.
The Courtesan (real name: Fiora Cavazza/Fabiola Cavazza) was an Animi Avatar, used by Abstergo Industries to train the recruits in the first and second stage of their Animi Training Program. She wielded a bladed fan as her primary weapon, and was capable of killing by unfolding it or clasping it as a dagger.
The Courtesan had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
The Courtesan walks up to her target, and, with surprising force, she springs up onto her tiptoes. The sudden momentum opens up her bladed fan and rapidly slices their throat, and as a result, her victim collapses to the ground, choking on their own blood.
(Low Profile, Back)
The Courtesan quietly walks behind her target and reaches for her bladed fan, however, they notice her presence and look over their shoulder towards her. She then takes the opportunity to pull out her weapon and slash her victim's throat, sending them twirling to the ground, before putting her fan back at her waist.
(High Profile, Front)
The Courtesan runs up towards her target and leaps upward, spinning in the air like a pirouette, while taking out her bladed fan and slashing their throat. She then lands daintily on her feet and restores her fan to its holder, while her victim's dead body lies on the floor.
(High Profile, Back)
The Courtesan sprints up to her target and rolls over their back with her legs extended in the air, before landing on her knees in front of them. Then, while her victim is still dazed, she severs their neck to the bone with her bladed fan.
(ACB Bench Kill)
The Courtesan tilts her seated target's face up by the chin, and stares almost sensuously into their eyes, before suddenly taking her bladed fan and slashing them across the neck. Her victim stands and grasps at their throat to stop the bleeding, but by then it is already too late, with their dead body collapsing to the ground.
(ACR Bench Kill)
The Courtesan grabs her seated target's foot and drags them off the bench, until their head rests against it. Before they can do anything to defend themselves, the Courtesan forcefully kicks them in the face, violently sending their head backwards and breaking her victim's neck on the bench behind them.
(ACB Aerial Kill)
The Courtesan pounces on her target from above, landing on them to cushion her fall. After this, she unfolds her bladed fan, before bringing it back around to slash at their neck. The Courtesan then retracts her fan to store it back in its holster, walking away and leaving her victim to die from the fatal wound.
(ACR Aerial Kill)
The Courtesan jumps from above the rooftops and takes out her folded fan, before landing onto her target and embedding her fan's spine into the side of their head. She then removes the fan from her victim's skull and stands up, storing it at her waist.
- "Huh? Let me tell you a secret!"
- "You hideous creature!"
- "Ah! Lovers' quarrel!"
The Courtesan could be customized in several ways:
- Basic: White.
- Extra 1: Pink.
- Extra 2: Teal blue.
- Extra 3: Black.
- Advanced: Added laces on her chest, with black straps on her right leg, and a shackle bracelet on her right wrist.
- Superior: An added Renaissance mask with a flower hairpiece, and a tied ribbon necklace.
- Elite: All pink sections of her clothing and gloves were changed to black, aside from a pink stripe down the bottom of her robes.
- The Courtesan could only be unlocked in Revelations if any amount of experience was earned in the multiplayer of Brotherhood.
- In the console stage of Abstergo Entertainment's Animus technology, parts of the Courtesan's initial customization pieces were added as a costume for the Lady Maverick. Accompanying this, an additional title, emblem and relic were awarded alongside the costume, for those who had took part in the Animi Training Program's first stage.