The Count (real name: Vlad Tepes) was an Animi Avatar used by Abstergo Industries, to train the recruits in the second stage of their Animi Training Program. His specialty weapon was an axe-like mace which he used to brutalize his victims.
The Count had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
Approaching his target slowly, the Count grabs them by the neck and squeezes it roughly, immobilizing them and choking them at the same time. From there, he retrieves his mace from his belt and sweeps their legs out from underneath them, sending them collapsing to the floor. With his target defenseless, the Count brutally slams his mace down onto his victim's chest, shattering their ribcage and leaving them coughing up blood.
(Low Profile, Back)
The Count walks up behind his target and roughly shoves their shoulder as he begins to draw his mace. When they turn in response, before they can react, the Count forcefully slams his mace into his victim's face, shattering their skull and killing them instantly.
(High Profile, Front)
Rushing to his target, the Count kicks his foot into their stomach, winding them, before wielding his mace in both of his hands and smashing it upwards like a strike of a golf club. Driving his weapon into the face of his keeled over victim, his weapon breaks their skull as they are knocked upwards into the air. From there, the Count secures his mace at his side before gravity returns his target to the floor, head first.
(High Profile, Back)
Running up to his target from behind, the Count hits his bladed mace into their right leg, unbalancing them, before spinning around them with his mace to gain momentum. As they are left with one leg for support, the Count fully turns himself around them and twists his mace to add rotational force, before swinging it into the side of his unfortunate victim's face. Crushing his target's skull and sending them flying to the side, they slump into a pile on the floor as they land, while the Count replaces his weapon at his side.
The Count grabs his seated target's foot and drags them off the bench, until their head rests against it. Before his victim can do anything to defend themselves, the Count forcefully kicks them in the face, violently breaking his target's neck on the bench behind them.
The Count leaps on his unfortunate victim from above, while unsheathing his mace as he jumps. When he lands, he slams his mace into his target's chest, shattering their ribs and leaving them coughing up blood.
- "Avert your eyes!"
- "Shall I have you impaled?!"
- "I can taste your fear!"
- "For the Templar cross!"
The Count could be customized in several ways:
- Basic: Burgundy red
- Extra 1: Dark maroon
- Extra 2: Pine green
- Hair 1: A small moustache and chin hair.
- Hair 2: A big, bushy beard jutting outwards.
- Hair 3: A smaller beard than the previous, but more sideburn hair.
- Chest 1: Padded vest with a cravat tucked in at the collar.
- Chest 2: Carved leather or bronze armor, with plating and chain links.
- Chest 3: Metal-studded leather armour with deep padding.
- Arms 1: Leather gloves with a metal gauntlet on the right arm.
- Arms 2: Plated gloves on both arms.
- Arms 3: Soft deerskin gloves, with a fuzzy brim.
- Legs 1: Standard leather boots
- Legs 2: Plated boots, similar in design to his second gauntlets.
- Legs 3: Large, soft deerskin boots, along with white trousers.
- Belt 1: A multi-strapped belt.
- Belt 2: An average leather belt with a decorative skull buckle.
- Belt 3: A dark brown leather belt with circular metal plates.
- Accessory 1: A dark navy cape with an ovular lined design at the end, accompanying a domed hat sporting a feather.
- Accessory 2: A black cape with an upward expanding crest, along with a matching jet black hat that is more metallic, showing a pointed silver barb.
- Accessory 3: A thick and warm cape and hat combination, both made out of deerskin.
- Sledge Hammer: Primary
- Small Axe: Secondary
- Long Katar: Secondary
- Extra 1:
- Extra 2: