The Corsair (real name: Eveline Guerra) was an Animi Avatar in the second stage of the Animi Training Program, used by Abstergo Industries to train their recruits. She was only available through a system update, and she wielded a thin, shortened cutlass as her specialty weapon.
The Corsair had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
The Corsair approaches her target and swiftly unsheathes her cutlass. Before her target can stop her, she stabs their stomach, causing them to lean forward. Afterwards, she viciously twists the blade and kneels in the same movement, keenly freeing her sword and causing her victim to collapse backwards, bleeding to death.
(Low Profile, Back)
The Corsair walks up behind her target and withdraws her sword, where she slashes the blade diagonally across their back, causing her victim to suddenly lurch backwards. From there, she skillfully spins the weapon in her hand and stabs it up into their back, impaling their heart and killing them. The Corsair then withdraws her cutlass and watches her contract collapse, dead.
(High Profile, Front)
The Corsair rushes up to her target and runs up their front acrobatically. When she reaches their head, she savagely kicks them in the face, causing them to spin as she skillfully lands on the floor. With her contract's back to her, the Corsair withdraws her cutlass and slashes down their spine with precision, severing the nerves all the way down and killing them instantaneously.
(High Profile, Back)
The Corsair runs up behind her target and pushes them down, whilst jumping over them. She then turns and unsheathes her cutlass as her contract looks up, before impaling her victim's stomach with her sword. As they look at her in shock, she headbutts them cruelly, freeing her blade and knocking them on their back. Following this, the Corsair sheathes her sword as her target bleeds to death, feebly holding their wound.
The Corsair grabs her seated target's foot and drags them off the bench, until their head rests against it. Before her victim can do anything to defend themselves, the Corsair forcefully kicks them in the face, violently sending their head backwards and breaking her target's neck on the bench behind them.
The Corsair leaps from above and withdraws her cutlass in midair. She then lands on her victim and precisely stabs their heart with her sword, killing them, before she pulls out her sword and sheathes it, leaving her contract dead on the floor.
- "You are beneath me, worm."
- "Don't dare touch me!"
- "Fear my revenge."
- "Death becomes you."
- "Buon viaggo!"
The Corsair could be customized in many different ways:
- Basic: Scarlet red.
- Extra 1: Saffron yellow.
- Extra 2: Light grey/Faded white.
- Head 1: Long shoulder-length hair, with a bandana along her forehead.
- Head 2: A small tricorn hat with short hair at the front and a ponytail down the center of the back.
- Head 3: A larger tricorn hat with a feather adornment, along with free-flowing long hair.
- Chest 1: A button-up vest.
- Chest 2: A red fold-over vest with a large belt.
- Chest 3: Like 1, but with a gilded pattern.
- Arms 1: Green sleeves with cufflinks.
- Arms 2: Long white sleeves with wrist bands.
- Arms 3: Dark brown sleeves with the cuffs folded back.
- Legs 1: Bare footed, except for two golden rings around her left ankle.
- Legs 2: Leather boots with puffy trousers.
- Legs 3: Striped pants with folded-ankle boots.
- Belt 1: A neat folded scarf.
- Belt 2: A dark belt, similar to modern ones.
- Belt 3: A knotted, striped cloth.
- Accessory 1: A dark green trench coat.
- Accessory 2: A dark brown, leather trench coat.
- Accessory 3: A brown, double gilded trench coat.
- Sword: Primary
- Dagger: Secondary
- Small Axe: Secondary
- Secondary weapons:
- Hidden Blade
- Small Katar
- There is an achievement named "Stopping Dead" in Revelations, for obtaining three kills with the Hidden Gun ability during a session of Steal the Artifact as the Corsair. However, it is only available to those who have downloaded The Ancestors Character Pack.
- As she was released with downloadable content, all items for the Corsair's customization were available upon download, and did not need to be unlocked via progression in the Animi Training Program.
- While being a different gender to that of the Officer, her long coat and facial expression showed similarities to the Brotherhood character.
- Her third taunt was shown in the Xbox 360's Abstergo Store prior to The Ancestors Character Pack being released.