The Corsair (harvested from: Eveline Guerra) was an Animi Avatar in the second stage of the Animi Training Program, used by Abstergo Industries to train their recruits. She was only available through a system update, and she wielded a thin, shortened cutlass as her specialty weapon.
The Corsair had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
Stealthily approaching her target, the Corsair swiftly unsheathes her cutlass. Before her target can stop her, she stabs their stomach, causing them to lean forward. Afterwards, she viciously twists the blade and kneels in the same movement, keenly freeing her sword and causing her victim to collapse backwards, bleeding to death.
(Low Profile, Back)
Casually walking up behind her target, the Corsairs withdraws her sword and slashes the blade diagonally across their back, causing her victim to suddenly lurch backwards. From there, she skillfully spins the weapon in her hand and stabs it up into their back, impaling their heart and killing them. The Corsair then withdraws her cutlass and watches her contract collapse, dead.
(High Profile, Front)
Rushing headlong towards her target, the Corsair runs up their front acrobatically. When she reaches their head, she savagely kicks them in the face, causing them to spin as she skillfully lands on the floor. With her contract's back to her, the Corsair withdraws her cutlass and slashes down their spine with precision, severing the nerves all the way down and killing them instantaneously.
(High Profile, Back)
Forgoing stealth, the Corsair runs up behind her target and pushes them down, whilst jumping over them. She then turns and unsheathes her cutlass as her contract looks up, before impaling her victim's stomach with her sword. As they look at her in shock, she headbutts them cruelly, freeing her blade and knocking them on their back. Following this, the Corsair sheathes her sword as her target bleeds to death, feebly holding their wound.
Grabbing her seated target's foot, the Corsair drags them off the bench until their head rests against it. Before her victim can do anything to defend themselves, she forcefully kicks them in the face, violently sending their head backwards and breaking her target's neck on the bench behind them.
Having spotted her target, the Corsair leaps from above and withdraws her cutlass in midair. She then lands on her victim and precisely stabs their heart with her sword, killing them, before she pulls out her sword and sheathes it, leaving her contract dead on the floor.
- "You are beneath me, worm."
- "Don't dare touch me!"
- "Fear my revenge."
- "You have the grace of a drunk!"
- "Buon viaggio!"
- "Death becomes you."
The Corsair could be customized in many different ways:
- Basic: Scarlet red.
- Extra 1: Saffron yellow.
- Extra 2: Light grey/Faded white.
- Head 1: A bandana wrapped around her forehead, with the hair loose. The neckline was left bare.
- Head 2: A small tricorn hat, and the hair tied into a ponytail. Around the neck was a simple necklace with a few beads.
- Head 3: A larger tricorn hat with a feather adornment, and the hair loose. Around the neck were several beaded necklaces.
- Chest 1: A green-colored vest tied together by strings, resembling a corset.
- Chest 2: An embroidered fold-over vest with a large belt diagonally worn over it.
- Chest 3: A buttoned vest with a gilded pattern, while the undershirt featured loose cords.
- Arms 1: Green sleeves, intricately embroidered at the base of the shoulders, with cufflinks.
- Arms 2: Long white sleeves with bands just below the elbow, complemented by black gloves.
- Arms 3: Dark brown sleeves with golden lining and the cuffs folded back.
- Legs 1: Barefoot, except for two golden bangles around her left ankle.
- Legs 2: Leather boots with puffy trousers.
- Legs 3: Striped pants with folded-ankle boots.
- Belt 1: A neat folded scarf with a belt worn over it.
- Belt 2: A thick leather belt, similar to modern ones.
- Belt 3: A knotted, striped cloth.
- Accessory 1: A dark green trench coat, decorated with complex golden embroidery at the shoulders, upper back and edges.
- Accessory 2: A bulkier dark brown, leather trench coat, with large pockets at the sides and no embellishments.
- Accessory 3: A brown, double gilded trench coat, with smaller pockets.
- Sword: Primary.
- Dagger: Secondary.
- Small Axe: Secondary.
- Hidden Blade: A two-hinge, folding Hidden Blade attached to the wrist.
- Pike: A small pike dagger attached to the back of the belt.
- Small Katar: A small katar, similar to a push dagger, attached to the back of the belt.
- There is an achievement named "Stopping Dead" in Revelations, for obtaining three kills with the Hidden Gun ability during a session of Steal the Artifact as the Corsair. However, it is only available to those who downloaded The Ancestors Character Pack.
- As she was released with downloadable content, all items for the Corsair's customization were available upon download, and did not need to be unlocked via progression in the Animi Training Program.
- Her third taunt was shown in the Xbox 360's Abstergo Store prior to The Ancestors Character Pack being released.