|Constructing a "Close Shave"|
Official Executioner Charles-Henri Sanson recently executed two dishonest tax-collectors. In an attempt at vengeance, their henchmen have stolen the components of a valuable device that he is having constructed. Find the four components of this device and return them to Sanson's workshop.
- Sanson: Sir! I'm Sanson, the Official Executioner! I need help.
Some brigands have stolen parts of a new execution machine I'm building. They hope to lure me into a trap. Could you recover all the items for me?
Arno infiltrated the area where the thugs held the components.
- Thug 1: Chop off heads humanely? What's the point? I say, you want to lop off a head, why pussy-foot around? Do it fair and square with a two-handed blade!
- Thug 2: Amen to that.
Arno returned the components to Sanson and Tobias Schmidt.
- Sanson: Tobias! We've recovered all the pieces.
- Schmidt: All right, then. Give me a hand, would you? We'll see if it works.
- Sanson: This ingenious device will save me much labor, my friend. Can you imagine, executing so many aristocrats by the sweat of my brow?
- Schmidt: I just hope this doesn't make killing people too easy.
- Sanson: It's an ambush! Dear Lord!
They were attacked by thugs.
- Thug 3: Get them!
- Sanson: Ah, keep them back!
Arno, Sanson and Schmidt fought off the thugs.
Arno retrieved the guillotine components, allowing Sanson and Schmidt to finish construction of the machine.