- Aveline: Connor? I'm Aveline de Grandpré your... "brother" from New Orleans.
- Connor: Yes. Achilles told me you would come.
- Aveline: I seek a loyalist – Officer Davidson, of Lord Dunmore's Ethiopian Regiment.
- Connor: That regiment passed through here. Look at the destruction they left. Their trail leads this way. We will follow them carefully.
- Aveline: Over there! Through the trees!
- Connor: A trap! Keep after the sentry. I will hold off these men.
Connor killed the men and caught up with Aveline.
- Sentry: Unhand me!
- Aveline: One chance to keep your life: where is Davidson?
- Sentry: Who?
- Aveline: Come on! Time's up!
- Sentry: He's in the fort.
- Aveline: That was easy. Why is it you call yourselves loyalists again?
- Sentry: Easier to be loyal in the safety of the fort than out in the snow with a knife to your neck.
- Aveline: Run home. Now. And don't let me see you again--you won't be able to run then.
- Sentry: Y-yes ma'am.
- Aveline: To the fort!
- Connor: We climb.
Connor and Aveline climbed the frozen waterfall and made their way to a broken bridge, battling loyalist troops along the way.
- Connor: Can you get across?
Connor waited for Aveline to cross the bridge, using her whip for assistance. After she got across, she lowered a beam, allowing Connor to cross and proceed to the fort.
- Connor: Can you find a way in? I will go around and divert attention.
Connor made his way to the fort, scaling a damaged wall to get in. Upon entering the fort, he lit a fuse on a stack of explosive barrels, causing the diversion he promised Aveline. The explosion caused Davidson to attempt to flee in a carriage. Intending to chase after Davidson, Connor was impeded by a group of his guards. After dealing with them, he noticed Aveline had destroyed Davidson's wagon and had caught up to him.
- Aveline: I had hoped it would not come to this. Now, in death, eternal freedom.
- George: You mock me! I chose my destiny. That is real freedom. Perhaps one day you will know it too.
- Aveline: I... Who is the Company Man?
- George: The answer has been in your own backyard all along. Just open your eyes--
Connor reunited with Aveline.
- Connor: Did you find what you sought?
- Aveline: Oui (Yes), and much that I didn't. Connor, are you always... certain in the means and ways of the Brotherhood?
- Connor: I... trust my own hands.
- Aveline: Of course.
- Connor: Travel safely.
- Aveline: It's the arrival that concerns me.
- Connor: Then you are on the right path.
Aveline killed George Davidson and, having uncovered the identity of the Company Man, returned to New Orleans.
- This memory was initially only available through linking Assassin's Creed III: Liberation with Assassin's Creed III on PS3. In the HD remake, it could be accessed by downloading it from Uplay, costing 40 Uplay points.