Café Théâtre mission
- Gouze: One of our informants may have been compromised. She's posing as a scullery maid near Porte St. Denis. We need you to tail the innkeepers, find out if they suspect her, and get her out if she's in danger.
Arno made his way to the Porte Saint-Denis area. Locating the innkeepers, he hid nearby to eavesdrop on their conversation.
- Innkeeper: Well, what's so important, Azelma?
- Azelma: It's the bloody scullery girl! Claude said he spotted her hiding a note under a loose cobble. I didn't even know the wretch could read.
- Innkeeper: So? She's probably just scribbling for her gutter-rat friends.
- Azelma: That's what I thought at first, but then I went and read the note. She knew about Renard. She had details of the operation. I think she's a spy.
- Innkeeper: Pah! This is what we get for taking in war orphans.
- Azelma: What do we do?
- Innkeeper: Don't worry. I'll take care of it.
The innkeeper departed, but Arno assassinated him, following which he went to find Colette.
- Arno: Madame Gouze sent me. You are discovered - you need to get out of here.
Arno then escaped the area and returned to the Café Théâtre.
- Gouze: Colette's already asking for a new assignment - she's indomitable, that one.
Arno saved Colette.
- Azelma's name is likely a reference to Les Misérables, which also has a character named Azelma, who is an innkeeper's daughter.