Arno investigated a coat ordered by Louis Antoine de Saint-Just.
Arno approached Saint-Just's valet.
- Valet: Robbed, I tell you! This is madness!
That tailor refuses to deliver the coat I have ordered for Louis Antoine de Saint-Just.
- Arno: Must be a misunderstanding. I'll speak to the tailor.
- Valet: It's either his head, or mine!
Arno spoke to the tailor.
- Arno: That man outside says you owe him a coat.
- Tailor: No one's getting that coat until I get some answers.
- Arno: About what?
- Tailor: This material! There's something fishy about it. I tried to ask the tanner, but rough men outside the tannery turned me away.
- Arno: I'll see what I can do.
Arno infiltrated the tannery.
- Arno: Eugh. Smells disgusting...
- Guard 1: They don't pay me enough for this work.
- Guard 2: Count yourself lucky you have a job at all.
- Guard 1: Hah. As if I could afford anything.
Arno spoke to the tanner.
- Tanner: Please! Help me...
- Arno: What happened here?
- Tanner: Saint-Just wanted leather, but... not from cowhide...
- Arno: You're making leather from human skin!?
- Tanner: My God... I was forced!
- Arno: Saint-Just will pay.
Arno returned to the valet.
- Arno: That leather is made from human skin!
- Valet It had better be, that's why Saint-Just is paying so well.
- Arno: You'll both pay, with your lives.
- Valet: You know, you may become a nice coat yourself. Seize him!
The valet and his guards attacked Arno, who proceeded to kill them. Arno then returned to the tailor.
- Arno: You were right.
- Tailor: What is it?
- Arno: They were using human skin to make the leather for Saint-Just's coat.
- Tailor: My God. I'll make sure this leather is used as evidence to denounce Saint-Just and bring him down.
- Arno: Good luck.
Arno learned that Saint-Just had ordered his coat to be made of human skin. After killing Saint-Just's valet, he told the commissioned tailor of the material. The tailor then planned to use the skin as evidence againt Saint-Just.