Ezio went to see Antonio for his first assignment.
- Antonio: Ah, Ezio. I was hoping you might return. I want your advice on something.
- Ezio: Of course. Tell me what troubles you.
- Antonio: Emilio has turned some of my own men against me.
- Ezio: Bribery and blackmail, is it?
- Antonio: Yes, and we cannot strike until the traitors are dealt with. They're still somewhere in this district; keeping tabs on us and reporting back to Emilio.
- Ezio: Not for much longer, they're not.
Ezio successfully assassinated the three individuals and reported back to Antonio.
- This was one of the two times that the thieves were seen using swords instead of daggers.
- After assassinating the traitors, their corpses glowed blue when viewed using Eagle Vision.