- Aveline: Mentor, I know you have doubted me. But please, my absence has not been in vain. Look what I have found.
- Agaté: You should have left it where it lay. Do you have any idea of its purpose or power?
- Aveline: I was hoping you could enlighten--
- Agaté: Had you not insisted on dredging it up, no one would need to know!
- Aveline: The Templars will be looking for it. Please, send reinforcements to help me retrieve and guard the other half.
- Agaté: No. Remove it from my sight. Bury it and forget the spot. Grind it into powder. Plant it under an alligator nest. Let me never lay eyes on it again.
- Aveline: What about our greater goals? I liberated the slave camp in Chichen Itza--did that not surpass our best expectations? Have I not earned--
- Agaté: Aveline, you surpass my patience, and earn your reputation for impulsiveness.
- Aveline: Very well.
- Agaté: Now be gone.
Erudito allowed everyone to see the information Abstergo tried to keep secret.