Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome Recruit, time to uncover the truth.
- Aveline: Mentor, I know you have doubted me. But please, my absence has not been in vain. Look what I have found.
- Agaté: You should have left it where it lay. Do you have any idea of its purpose or power?
- Aveline: I was hoping you could enlighten--
- Agaté: Had you not insisted on dredging it up, no one would need to know!
- Aveline: The Templars will be looking for it. Please, send reinforcements to help me retrieve and guard the other half.
- Agaté: No. Remove it from my sight. Bury it and forget the spot. Grind it into powder. Plant it under an alligator nest. Let me never lay eyes on it again.
- Aveline: What about our greater goals? I liberated the slave camp in Chichen Itza--did that not surpass our best expectations? Have I not earned--
- Agaté: Aveline, you surpass my patience, and earn your reputation for impulsiveness.
- Aveline: Very well.
- Agaté: Now be gone.
Erudito allowed everyone to see the information Abstergo tried to keep secret.