Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome Recruit, time to uncover the truth.
- Overseer: I'm sorry I'm late to our meeting, Señor. I had to dispatch guards to hunt down another escapee.
- De Ferrer: Third one this week, is it not?
- Overseer: I'm having him held for you. I know you like to... deal... with these matters personally.
- De Ferrer: Always so considerate. I am rather in the mood for a hanging. Have you given any further thought to my suggestion?
- Overseer: Of doctoring the workers' ale? Haven't you had bad luck with poison before?
- De Ferrer: Perhaps you're right. I don't want a repeat of the Mackandal debacle.
- Overseer: Archaeology is a fine, gentle work. I'd prefer something that won't impair the workers' abilities. I suggest another festival. A suckling pig. Tell them they're closer than ever to earning their land.
- De Ferrer: Of course, you're correct. The Company Man is already displeased.
Erudito allowed everyone to see the information Abstergo tried to keep secret.