- Overseer: I'm sorry I'm late to our meeting, Señor. I had to dispatch guards to hunt down another escapee.
- De Ferrer: Third one this week, is it not?
- Overseer: I'm having him held for you. I know you like to... deal... with these matters personally.
- De Ferrer: Always so considerate. I am rather in the mood for a hanging. Have you given any further thought to my suggestion?
- Overseer: Of doctoring the workers' ale? Haven't you had bad luck with poison before?
- De Ferrer: Perhaps you're right. I don't want a repeat of the Mackandal debacle.
- Overseer: Archaeology is a fine, gentle work. I'd prefer something that won't impair the workers' abilities. I suggest another festival. A suckling pig. Tell them they're closer than ever to earning their land.
- De Ferrer: Of course, you're correct. The Company Man is already displeased.
Erudito allowed everyone to see the information Abstergo tried to keep secret.