Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome Recruit, time to uncover the truth.
23 June 1766
After Aveline had assassinated Baptiste, Erudito's voice echoed.
- Erudito: Here is something they didn't want you to know. I will help you uncover the truth. A missing piece of the puzzle.
Guided to a Citizen E, Aveline killed him and triggered an Erudito hack.
- Erudito: Abstergo thinks it can stick "Entertainment" on the end of its name and you'll stop caring about the truth. I hope they're wrong, so I've hacked the truth back in. But you're going to have to work for it. Citizen E can be anywhere. When you see one, chase it down. The truth will come out in an extended scene.
- Baptiste: --the nobles of New Orleans shall perish by poison, and the slaves shall be avenged. My mentor's work will be complete.
- Rafael: And control of the river will fall to those who know what to do with it.
- Baptiste: Then I will be inducted into the Templar Order.
- Rafael: As agreed. If you make good on your word.
- Baptiste: Fear not, señor. I was trained by--
- Rafael: I know only too well who your master was, Baptiste. Just remember where your loyalties lie.
- Baptiste: I shall not fail you.
- Rafael: See that you don't.
- Baptiste: My faithful Acolytes, stand ready! The time of our ritual is now!
Erudito allowed everyone to see the information Abstergo tried to keep secret.