Welcome Recruit, time to uncover the truth.
23 June 1766
After Aveline had assassinated Baptiste, Erudito's voice echoed.
- Erudito: Here is something they didn't want you to know. I will help you uncover the truth. A missing piece of the puzzle.
Guided to a Citizen E, Aveline killed him and triggered an Erudito hack.
- Erudito: Abstergo thinks it can stick "Entertainment" on the end of its name and you'll stop caring about the truth. I hope they're wrong, so I've hacked the truth back in. But you're going to have to work for it. Citizen E can be anywhere. When you see one, chase it down. The truth will come out in an extended scene.
- Baptiste: --the nobles of New Orleans shall perish by poison, and the slaves shall be avenged. My mentor's work will be complete.
- Rafael: And control of the river will fall to those who know what to do with it.
- Baptiste: Then I will be inducted into the Templar Order.
- Rafael: As agreed. If you make good on your word.
- Baptiste: Fear not, señor. I was trained by--
- Rafael: I know only too well who your master was, Baptiste. Just remember where your loyalties lie.
- Baptiste: I shall not fail you.
- Rafael: See that you don't.
- Baptiste: My faithful Acolytes, stand ready! The time of our ritual is now!
Erudito allowed everyone to see the information Abstergo tried to keep secret.