Chase the Thief was a virtual representation of one of Ezio Auditore da Firenze's memories.
Ezio arrived in Barcelona, to be met by a rogue that steals his sword.
- Helene: You're a long way from home, traveler.
- Ezio: From the sound of your accent, I'd guess you were too.
- Helene: Not exactly. I haven't called any place home for a very long time.
- Ezio: What brings you here?
- Helene: Rumor of war. Upheavals. Miseries from which I hope to extract a modest profit.
- Ezio: Charming.
They are interrupted by a distant guard.
- Guard: She went this way! Hurry!
- Helene: If you'll excuse me... I have some business in the city. It was a pleasure meeting you, Assassin...
Helene runs off.
- Ezio: Wait! Who are you?
- Helene: Watch your back!
- Ezio: She took my blade!
Ezio chases Helene from the rooftops until Helene escapes the guards.
- Helene: That shook them!
Ezio retrieves his sword from Helene.
- Ezio: I'll have my sword...
- Helene: You're skilled stranger. As proficient as any Assassin, yet half as wise.
- Ezio: Don't patronize me. If you have information about the Assassins then speak.
- Helene: I'm not in España to make friends, sir. Just a reputation, and a little money.
Ezio retrieved his sword from the thief.