Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Champion (harvested from: Georgios Kostas) was an Animi Avatar used by Abstergo Industries to train recruits in the second stage of their Animi Training Program. His specialty weapon was a crude hand-held axe.
The Champion had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
Walking up to his his target, the Champion bashes the head of his axe into their gut, winding them and keeling them over, before bringing his weapon around and embedding it into the back of his victim's neck. Pulling back roughly on his axe, the Champion lets his target fall to the ground, where they die of blood loss from their injuries.
(Low Profile, Back)
Walking up behind his target, the Champion rapidly swings his axe into the right of their waist and removes it. While his victim begins to react from the pain, he fluidly finishes them off with another attack to the base of the neck, cutting down into his victim's windpipe and causing them to collapse to the floor from suffocation and blood loss.
(High Profile, Front)
Rushing towards his target from the front, the Champion surprises them by swiftly lifting them off of the ground with both of his hands. Before they can react, he drops down to one knee and slams his victim down hard onto his leg, snapping their spine on contact. From there, the Champion lets his dead target's body roll from his knee as he stands up, his victim lying motionless on the ground.
(High Profile, Back)
Racing towards his target from behind, the Champion swiftly punches them in the side of their waist, winding them and leaving them vulnerable. As his victim reacts, he grabs them by their head and yanks it backwards, leaning them over at an uncomfortable angle, before brutally slamming his clenched fist down onto their chest. With his strength shattering their ribcage, the Champion leaves his target to fall to the floor, where they cough up blood due to the forceful impact.
Grabbing his seated target's foot, the Champion drags them off the bench until their head rests against it. Before his victim can do anything to defend themselves, he forcefully kicks them in the face, violently sending their head backwards and breaking his target's neck on the bench behind them.
Leaping from above, the Champion lands onto his target with his axe unsheathed, before driving it into their face. Shattering the skull of his unfortunate victim, he roughly yanks his weapon out and sheathes it, while leaving them to die on the floor.
- "I will gnaw your bones!"
- "I'll tear you apart!"
- "Come here, dog!"
- "Are you afraid?"
- This is going to be painful."
- "Get ready!"
- "You're no match, little one!"
The Champion could be customized in several ways:
- Color 1: Green
- Color 2: Yellow
- Color 3: Light blue
- Head 1: A full-face beard.
- Head 2: A full goatee.
- Head 3: A goatee with moustache.
- Chest 1: A plain, scruffy cloth tunic.
- Chest 2: Bare-chested with a metal brassard on the upper-right arm and straps across the chest.
- Chest 3: A full-cloth tunic with a layered chainmail vest.
- Arms 1: Crude metal gauntlets on both arms, with thick bandages wrapped around both hands.
- Arms 2: A long leather wrap on the right arm, with a shorter glove on the left hand, made out of the same material.
- Arms 3: A metal-studded leather gauntlet on each arm.
- Legs 1: Baggy and scruffy trousers, with long sandals that come to the knee.
- Legs 2: Frayed shorts with metal shin-guards.
- Legs 3: Neat black pants with white stripes, as well as long laced-up boots.
- Belt 1: A cloth sash around the waist.
- Belt 2: A leather championship belt, with golden circular decorations.
- Belt 3: A large leather belt with two thin straps.
- Accessory 1: A ragged cloth cape with a plain silver plate, to fasten it together.
- Accessory 2: A cape attached to a leather shoulder-piece, fastened with small strings.
- Accessory 3: A cape resting on the shoulders by a long string, with a different design on the back.
- Small Axe: Primary.
- Long Sword: Secondary.
- Sledge Hammer: Secondary.
- Hidden Blade: A two-hinge, folding Hidden Blade attached to the wrist.
- Pike: A small pike dagger attached to the back of the belt.
- Small Katar: A small katar, similar to a push dagger, attached to the back of the belt.
The Champion was always the target that a recruit must kill in the Introductory Session of the Animi Training Program's second stage, therefore he was the only character that a recruit could not choose in the session.