Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As a child, Lynch was forced to watch his mother's murder. He has been on the run ever since, living on the fringes of society. This shrouded his heritage from him.
He grew up to be a criminal himself and was scheduled to be executed. However, the Templars learned of his Assassin ancestry and faked his death so that they could access de Nerha's memories during the Spanish Inquisition.
Callum awoke the following day at an Abstergo facility for use in Animus experiments. Prolonged exposure caused the Bleeding Effect to manifest in Lynch, making him see images of Aguilar in the present day.
- "Callum" is a masculine Gaelic name meaning "dove" in Scottish and Irish Gaelic, continuing the trend of Assassin's Creed protagonists having avian-themed names.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 YouTube: Assassin's Creed "The Creed Mythology" featurette
- ↑ Yahoo: 'Assassin's Creed' First Look: Here's Michael Fassbender as Brand New Character (Exclusive)
- ↑ Assassin's Creed DNA
- ↑ Gamesradar: I've seen the first 15 minutes of the Assassin's Creed movie and it's exactly what I wanted
- ↑ YouTube: Assassin’s Creed Official Trailer HD 20th Century FOX
- ↑ Twitter: @assassinscreed