- "I am dealing with fools! Two of them. Cahin and Caha. French. Brother and sister. Ridiculous costumes."
- ―Fiora Cavazza describing the siblings.[src]
Caha (unknown – 1503) was a member of the Templar Order and a French noblewoman, who dressed in the costume of a hellequin. She was the sister of Cahin, the Harlequin, and an individual in the service of Cesare Borgia.
- "Cahin laughs his way through the door. Caha tips over a candelabrum before tumbling out behind him. I remain convinced that they are totally mad… yet fun!"
- ―Fiora Cavazza.[src]
Around 1497, Caha, Cahin, and a fellow Templar, Fiora Cavazza, were tasked to kill one who had "some claim to foreign royal blood." With this in mind, Caha and Cahin orchestrated a performance together, while Fiora watched from the audience and waited for their cue.
As Caha began juggling her barbed daggers to hold the guests' attention, Cahin slipped behind their target and stabbed him through his chair.
Once all present began to panic, Caha threw her blades into the throats of two of the guests, and Fiora then drew her own weapon and joined them as well, until the entire audience had been killed.
- "Caha cradles her brother's body. Removes his mask and strokes his cheek. She doesn't acknowledge the Assassin approaching her from behind."
- ―Fiora observing Caha's final moments.[src]
In 1503, Fiora turned on her old allies to join the Assassins, and led a team of them to pursue the French siblings. As Caha and Cahin performed in the streets, they did not notice Fiora and the Assassins infiltrating their audience.
Finally realizing the danger, Caha threw a smoke bomb into the crowd so she and her brother could escape. However, Cahin was caught and killed by four of the Assassins, and, enraged, Caha charged at Fiora.
Amused, the Assassins only watched as Caha and Fiora dueled, and though she fought furiously, Caha finally yielded and crawled to her brother's corpse. Following this, she cradled Cahin's body, not acknowledging the Assassin who came up behind her and shot a crossbow bolt into her head.
- Caha and her brother's names were based on the French phrase "cahin caha", meaning "willy nilly".