|Burglar on the Homestead|
Stop the person trying to break into the Lumberers' house.
Connor walked up to Catherine, who was shouting for his help.
- Catherine: Connor! Connor! Some lout's trying to break into our house! He's armed! I'm getting the boys.
- Connor: Find them, I will handle it.
Connor ran up to the burglar attempting to break in.
- Connor: Stop!
Connor chased the burglar across the nearby river.
- Terry: You can go home, if you want. I don't need you for this one.
- Godfrey: Something's amiss!
Connor caught up with the burglar.
- Burglar: Please, mister. Don't hurt me. Beggin' yer mercy, sir. I din' mean it. Won' 'appen again, I swear. I won' come back 'ere. I promise. Just leave me be, mister.
Despite his pleas for mercy, the burglar engaged Connor in combat, only to be killed.
- Terry: What's the trouble Connor? Saw you tear past chasing a man.
- Connor: He was trying to rob your home. It has been dealt with.
- Godfrey: What? The women! Is everyone alright?!
- Terry: You should have been there!
- Godfrey: What?!
- Terry: I TOLD you to head back. I didn't need you!
- Godfrey: Since when is a skinny runt like you safe out in the bush alone?
- Terry: If Diana's hurt, I swear you'll be the one payin' for it.
Connor killed the burglar. Afterwards, walnut lumber and other items became available.