Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Brigand (harvested from: Samila Khadim) was an Animi Avatar used by Abstergo Industries to train the recruits in the second stage of their Animi Training Program, available after a system update. She traded in relics and secrets, earning her wealth by serving the Templar cause, and used a spear as her specialty weapon.
The Brigand had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
Casually approaching her target, the Brigand retrieves her spear from her back and, before they can defend themselves, impales her victim in the stomach. She then wrenches it upwards, opening the newly inflicted wound further. Withdrawing her spear, the Brigand watches her victim slump to the floor as she stores her weapon at her back.
(Low Profile, Back)
Quietly walking up behind her target, the Brigand unsheathes her spear, before suddenly slashing the bladed tip across the back of their shoulder blades twice. Following her attack through, the Brigand brutally impales her spear into her victim's back, stabbing through their heart from behind and killing them instantly.
(High Profile, Front)
Rushing up to her target, the Brigand grabs her spear, before cruelly stabbing it through their neck, rooting them to the spot. With her victim slowly choking on their blood, she raises her right leg above the spear and then savagely slams her foot down on the spear's shaft, slashing its head down through her target's chest and killing them, with their body spinning to the floor below.
(High Profile, Back)
Running up behind her target, the Brigand takes out her spear and stabs them in the upper back. As her target keels over, she leaps into the air, pole vaulting over her victim with her weapon and causing them to bend over further. Cruelly, she twists her spear free of their flesh as she flies over their right shoulder, with the force of her vault sending her target to the floor, dying of blood loss.
Grabbing her seated target's foot, the Brigand drags them off the bench until their head rests against it. Before her victim can do anything to defend themselves, she forcefully kicks them in the face, violently sending their head backwards and breaking her target's neck on the bench behind them.
Leaping from above, the Brigand withdraws her spear in mid-air and skillfully lands on top of her helpless target. Using gravity to aid her, the Brigand takes her weapon and jams it into her victim's chest, piercing their heart and killing them instantly. Pulling her spear loose, she stores it away and leaves her target dead on the floor.
- "You are no threat!"
- "Try harder."
- "Is that all?"
- "Mangy dog!"
- "Stand and deliver!"
- "Safe travels."
The Brigand could be customized in different ways:
- Basic: Forest green
- Extra 1: Maroon
- Extra 2: Cool grey
- Head 1: A ponytail trailing down the right shoulder, with beaded decoration, a large headband and small circular mirror spanning the forehead.
- Head 2: Short styled hair, with a smaller headband and wide neckbrace.
- Head 3: Tightly styled dark brown short hair, held back by chopsticks, no necklace.
- Chest 1: A plain shirt with a wide neck-line, coupled with a skirt that allows for mobility.
- Chest 2: A more extravagant closed vest, with a green triangle and yellow diamond pattern spanning down the front.
- Chest 3: A tight, dark green collar, reaching up to the base of the neck with a purple gem, reminiscent of a uniform.
- Arms 1: Folded sleeves, up to the elbow.
- Arms 2: Folded sleeves with a yellow star crest.
- Arms 3: Leather gloves, with a sown on diamond shape, and puffed sleeves.
- Legs 1: Striped pants with a zig-zag pattern, with light green boots.
- Legs 2: Looser pants, with pointy-toed boots.
- Legs 3: Silk pants, with metal shin and knee pads.
- Belt 1: Three sashes connected to a circular plate, bearing an engraved design.
- Belt 2: An encomposing cloth with two straps
- Belt 3: Heavy leather thigh guards, with a gilded trim, held together with tight lacing.
- Accessory 1: A long, flowing cape with triangular sections removed at the bottom.
- Accessory 2: A shorter cape, divided through the middle with a space, curving to points.
- Accessory 3: A longer cape than the first.
- Spear: Primary.
- Dagger: Secondary.
- Sword: Secondary.
- Basic: A two-hinge, folding hidden blade attached to the wrist.
- Extra 1: A small pike dagger, similar to an ice pick, attached to the back of the belt.
- Extra 2: A small katar, similar to a push dagger, attached to the back of the belt.
- There is an achievement named "The Vulture" in Revelations, for obtaining five Ground Finish bonuses in a Manhunt session as the Brigand.
- While other teammates can play as her if she is selected, they will not earn the achievement unless they have downloaded The Ancestors Character Pack.