1481 – 1485
Ezio Auditore met with Ugo on a rooftop.
Ezio spotted Ugo and went to speak with him.
- Ezio: Ben trovato (Good to see you), Ugo. What's the trouble?
- Ugo: You and Rosa managed to escape from Seta, but the others were not so lucky. Emilio's captured them and now they await execution.
- Ezio: Do you know where they're being held?
- Ugo: I know they're still in the district, but beyond that, no. You'll have to look for them.
- Ezio: I'll have your brothers back in no time.
Ezio set out to rescue the thieves.
- Guard 1: Hah! Listen to them squeal.
- Guard 2: Pathetic. It's no wonder their master hides.
- Guard 1: Where is Emilio? I'd like to be rid of this trash.
Ezio returned the first of the thieves to Ugo.
- Thieves: The markets belong to the people!
Emilio says he seeks unity, but all he really wants is control!
Your crimes cannot continue! The people won't allow it!
Ezio returned more of the thieves to Ugo.
- Guard 3: Where's your master now?
- Guard 4: Perhaps we'll mount your heads on pikes.
- Guard 3: Better to hang their corpses from the palazzo windows.
Ezio returned the last of the thieves to Ugo.
- Ugo: I'm impressed. I didn't expect you to succeed so quickly.
- Ezio: I aim to please.
- Ugo: I'll let Antonio know of our progress. Come find me later. I've got another job for you.
- Ezio: What sort of job?
- Ugo: Meet me near the docks and I'll explain.
- Ezio: Molto bene (Very well).
Ezio located the cells of the dozen thieves that were captured and returned them to Ugo, saving them from execution.