Connor came along Godfrey and Terry, and ended up playing a game of Bowls with Godfrey.
- Terry: Hey! Connor! How about a quick game of bowls?
You ever played bowls?
- Connor: I see you are getting along again.
- Terry: Oh yeah. We're always at each other for one thing or another but more oft than not we work it out in the end. Was just the thought of my family threatened got me hot under the collar.
- Godfrey: And Terry knows he couldn't beat me in a fight.
- Terry: You rat!
- Godfrey: That's why he build this bowls pitch- so he could beat me at something. Still can't though, can ya Terry?
- Terry: I was winning 'til Connor came along!
- Godfrey: Suuure you were.
After Terry and Godfrey finished arguing, Connor played a match of Bowls with Godfrey.
Connor played a game of Bowls.