Book shops were suppliers of books and maps in the cities of Constantinople and Cappadocia during the early 16th century.
After completing the memory "Signs And Symbols, Part I," Ezio Auditore found the following books scattered throughout Constantinople with his Eagle Sense:
After purchasing and finding all available books, once Ezio returned to the Galata headquarters, he was surprised to receive a visit from Sofia Sartor.
- Sofia: Hello!
- Ezio: Eh?
- Sofia: Ezio, you old snake! You walked right past me.
- Ezio: Forgive me, Sofia. I did not notice. What are you doing in Galata?
- Sofia: Making some deliveries. Is this where you stay?
- Ezio: Ah, sì (yes). It is a kind of... school.
- Sofia: What is taught here?
- Ezio: Come this way. I want to show you something. I have been stocking the library here with rare books. A good start, no?
- Sofia: Ah! These are all so beautiful. And such diversity. So, are these men and women YOUR students?
- Ezio: In a way, yes.
- Sofia: Well, if they ever need a literature scholar, give them my name. In a pinch, I am a pretty good teacher.
- Ezio: If they find the time to read, I certainly will.
- Sofia: Oh! Chaucer! Bellissimo. (Very nice.)
Maps revealing the locations of the treasure chests in Constantinople and Cappadocia could also be bought, as well as a map revealing the locations of Ishak Pasha's memoir pages.
|Imperial District Map 1
|Imperial District Map 2
|Galata Map 1
|Galata Map 2
|Bayezid District Map 1
|Bayezid District Map 2
|Constantine District Map 1
|Constantine District Map 2
|Cappadocia Map 1
|Cappadocia Map 2
|Ishak Pasha's Memoir Map∞
∞25 Animus data fragments needed to be collected to buy this map.