Book shops were suppliers of books and maps in the cities of Constantinople and Cappadocia during the early 16th century.
Ezio Auditore also used his Eagle Sense to find ten more books, hidden around the city by the Polo brothers:
- Mission to Constantinople by Liutprand of Cremona, found near the Hagia Sophia.
- The Flute Girl by Menander, found near the Valens Aqueduct.
- Aesop's Fables by Socrates, found near Little Hagia Sophia.
- The Travels of Marco Polo by Marco Polo, found near the Hippodrome.
- One Thousand and One Nights by Unknown, found near the Galata Tower.
- The Book of Kings by Ferdowsi, found on the Arsenal docks.
- Nibelungenlied by Unknown, found at the Forum of the Ox.
- Iliad by Homer, found near the Valens Aqueduct.
- The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer, found near the Rose Mosque.
- On Nature by Empedocles, found.
After purchasing and finding all available books, Ezio returned to the Galata headquarters and was surprised to receive a visit from Sofia Sartor.
- Sofia: Hello!
- Ezio: Eh?
- Sofia: Ezio, you old snake! You walked right past me.
- Ezio: Forgive me, Sofia. I did not notice. What are you doing in Galata?
- Sofia: Making some deliveries. Is this where you stay?
- Ezio: Ah, sì (yes). It is a kind of... school.
- Sofia: What is taught here?
- Ezio: Come this way. I want to show you something. I have been stocking the library here with rare books. A good start, no?
- Sofia: Ah! These are all so beautiful. And such diversity. So, are these men and women YOUR students?
- Ezio: In a way, yes.
- Sofia: Well, if they ever need a literature scholar, give them my name. In a pinch, I am a pretty good teacher.
- Ezio: If they find the time to read, I certainly will.
- Sofia: Oh! Chaucer! Bellissimo. (Very nice.)
Maps revealing the locations of the treasure chests in Constantinople and Cappadocia could also be bought, as well as a map revealing the locations of Ishak Pasha's memoir pages.
|Imperial District Map 1
|Imperial District Map 2
|Galata Map 1
|Galata Map 2
|Bayezid District Map 1
|Bayezid District Map 2
|Constantine District Map 1
|Constantine District Map 2
|Cappadocia Map 1
|Cappadocia Map 2
|Ishak Pasha's Memoir Map∞
∞25 Animus data fragments needed to be collected to buy this map.