The Bombardier had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
Casually walking up to his target, the Bombardier suddenly grabs their throat, lifting them off of their feet. While they are choking, he unsheathes his mace and sweeps his target's legs from beneath them. As they fall to the floor, the Bombardier brings down his mace's head onto their ribs forcefully, shattering them and leaving his victim coughing up blood.
(Low Profile, Back)
Stealthily walking up to his target from behind, the Bombardier roughly shoves them by the shoulder, causing the target to turn around in response. Already having unsheathed his mace, the Bombardier smashes it hard into their face, shattering his victim's skull and killing them instantly.
(High Profile, Front)
Rushing headlong towards his target, the Bombardier grabs his mace close to its head, before smashing it hard into their forehead, shattering the skull. As his dying victim stumbles back, the Bombardier lifts them up and throws them over his shoulders, slamming them into the floor, where they lay still.
(High Profile, Back)
Abandoning stealth, the Bombardier runs up behind his target and brutally swings his mace into their right leg, snapping it. As they kneel and clutch their wounded limb, the Bombardier grabs his mace close to its head and mercilessly smashes it twice into the back of his victim's head. As they crumple to the floor with their head caved in, the Bombardier stores his mace back at his side.
Leaping from above, with his mace already unsheathed, the Bombardier lands on top of his target, skillfully breaking his fall. With the added momentum, he forces his mace into his victim's skull and easily crushes it. Standing up while his target lays dead, he removes his mace from their head and places it back at his waist.
Grabbing his seated target's foot, the Bombardier drags them off the bench until their head rests against it. Before his victim can do anything to defend themselves, the Bombardier forcefully kicks them in the face, violently sending their head backwards and breaking their neck on the bench behind them.
- "Little mouse."
- "I will crush you!"
- "Come here!"
- "You are so tiny."
- "Such a bother."
- "This won't take long."
The Bombardier could be customized in different ways:
- Basic: Crimson red.
- Extra 1: Tan.
- Extra 2: Faded black.
- Head 1: Full beard.
- Head 2: Waxed moustache.
- Head 3: "Chin curtain" beard.
- Chest 1: A metal link vest.
- Chest 2: A stylish gilded vest.
- Chest 3: A brown vest with spaulders.
- Arms 1: Short, fringed sleeves, leaving the arms bare.
- Arms 2: Long sleeves covering the arms.
- Arms 3: Short sleeves and stocky gauntlets with metal plates.
- Legs 1: Closed-toed sandals.
- Legs 2: Leather curl-toed boots.
- Legs 3: Metal plated boots.
- Belt 1: A large metal girdle with flat domed plates.
- Belt 2: A large cloth hiding unusable throwing knives.
- Belt 3: A multi-layered belt of razor sharp metal sheets.
- Accessory 1: A regular turban with an overhanging cloth wrap.
- Accessory 2: A more decorative turban with an jewel-encrusted top, in a sultan-esque style.
- Accessory 3: A modern fez, with a thin black tassle draping down the back.
- Sledge Hammer: Primary.
- Long Katar: Secondary.
- Long Sword: Secondary.
- Hidden Blade: A two-hinge, folding Hidden Blade attached to the wrist.
- Pike: A small pike dagger attached to the back of the belt.
- Small Katar: A small katar, similar to a push dagger, attached to the back of the belt.
- In the Xbox Live Marketplace, there is a Bombardier costume available for purchase, costing 400 Microsoft Points, which fits both male and female avatars.