The Bombardier had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
The Bombardier walks up casually to his target and grabs their throat, lifting them off of their feet. While they are choking, he unsheathes his mace and sweeps his target's legs from beneath them. As they fall to the floor, the Bombardier brings down his mace's head onto their ribs forcefully, shattering them and leaving his victim coughing up blood.
(Low Profile, Back)
The Bombardier walks up behind his target and roughly shoves them by the shoulder. When his target turns around in response, the Bombardier unsheathes his mace and smashes it hard into their face, shattering his victim's skull and killing them instantly.
(High Profile, Front)
The Bombardier runs up to his target and grabs his mace close to its head, before smashing it hard into their forehead, shattering the skull. As his victim is dying, the Bombardier lifts them up and throws them over his shoulders, slamming them into the floor, where they lay still.
(High Profile, Back)
The Bombardier runs up behind his target and brutally swings his mace into their right leg, snapping it. As they kneel and clutch their wounded limb, the Bombardier grabs his mace close to its head and mercilessly smashes it twice into the back of his victim's head. As they crumple to the floor with their head caved in, the Bombardier stores his mace back at his side.
The Bombardier jumps from above a rooftop with his mace, landing on top of his target. Using the momentum from his fall, he forces his mace into his victim's skull, crushing it in the process. Standing up while his target lays dead, he removes his mace from their head and places it back at his waist.
The Bombardier grabs his seated target's foot and drags them off the bench, until their head rests against it. Before his victim can do anything to defend themselves, the Bombardier forcefully kicks them in the face, violently sending their head backwards and breaking their neck on the bench behind them.
- "Little mouse."
- "I will crush you!"
- "Come here!"
- "You broke easily."
- "Such a bother."
- "This won't take long."
The Bombardier could be customized in different ways:
- Basic: Crimson red.
- Extra 1: Tan.
- Extra 2: Faded black.
- Head 1: Full beard.
- Head 2: Waxed moustache.
- Head 3: Clean shaven.
- Chest 1: A metal link vest.
- Chest 2: A stylish gilded vest.
- Chest 3: A brown vest with spaulders.
- Arms 1: Bare armed.
- Arms 2: Long sleeves covering the arms.
- Arms 3: Stocky gauntlets with metal plates.
- Legs 1: Closed-toed sandals.
- Legs 2: Leather curl-toed boots.
- Legs 3: Metal plated boots.
- Belt 1: A large metal girdle with flat domed plates.
- Belt 2: A large cloth hiding unusable throwing knives.
- Belt 3: A multi-layered belt of razor sharp metal sheets.
- Accessory 1: A regular turban with an overhanging cloth wrap.
- Accessory 2: A more decorative turban with an jewel-encrusted top, in a sultan-esque style.
- Accessory 3: A modern fez, with a thin black tassle draping down the back.
- Sledge Hammers:
- Sledge Hammer:
- Bombardier's Sledge Hammer 1:
- Bombardier's Sledge Hammer 2:
- Long Katars:
- Long Katar:
- Bombardier's Long Katar 1:
- Long Swords:
- Long Sword:
- Bombardier's Long Sword 1:
- Hidden Blade: A two-hinge, folding Hidden Blade attached to the wrist.
- Pike: A small pike dagger attached to the back of the belt.
- Small Katar: A small katar, similar to a push dagger, attached to the back of the belt.
- In the Xbox Live Marketplace, there is a Bombardier costume available for purchase, costing 400 Microsoft Points, which fits both male and female avatars.