Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bomb-crafting stations were a system used to craft bombs, both inside Constantinople and other locations. These stations were available to the Assassin Ezio Auditore during his travels, and were usually marked with the insignia of the Constantinople Assassins Guild.
The crafting stations were small, boxlike, and somewhat inconspicuous, set up by the Assassins to enable the crafting and modifying of bombs. There were three inventory pouches inside a station, which were a lethal pouch, a tactical pouch, and a diversion pouch, in which up to five bombs could be manufactured with different types, amounts, and combinations of ingredients, for a maximum total of 15 bombs on hand at any given time.
- Impact casing: The terracotta shell is a brittle casing that allows bombs to explode on impact.
- Fuse casing: This metal shell rebounds off surfaces and detonates after 3 seconds.
- Trip-wire casing: The trip wire shell is laced with thin filaments around its perimeter. The slightest touch will trigger an explosion.
- Sticky casing: Armed with a 5 second fuse, this leather pouch is coated with a resin that allows it to stick to almost any surface.
- Indian gunpowder: This gunpowder creates a small explosion radius, minimizing the number of casualties around the target area.
- Arabic gunpowder: This gunpowder offers a medium-sized explosion, affecting multiple targets at once.
- British gunpowder: This gunpowder explodes in a wide radius, affecting a very large area.
- Shrapnel: Shrapnel creates a lethal device designed to kill by dispersing metal shards upon exploding.
- Datura powder: Datura Powder creates a lethal explosive designed to slowly poison anyone who breathes its fumes.
- Coal dust: Coal Dust creates a lethal device designed to cripple targets with its explosive force alone.
- Lamb's blood: Lamb's Blood creates a tactical explosive used to scare, making anyone affected by it vulnerable.
- Caltrops: Caltrops create spikes incapacitating everyone in its vicinity for a few moments.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is used in tactical smoke bombs to create a dense, black smoke perfect for obscuring kills and hiding escapes.
- Skunk oil: Skunk Oil creates a tactical explosive used to incapacitate and repulse.
- Sulfur: Sulfur creates an explosive used as a sound decoy.
- Salt of Petra: When ignited, Salt of Petra creates a light smoke that serves as an excellent decoy signal.
- Pyrite coins: These fake gold coins create an explosive that attracts crowds.
- Bombs could also be quickly replenished through the weapons selection menu, unless not all of the required ingredients were available, or the bombs had been cleared at a crafting station.