- "I don't have time to deal with street rats. String 'em up!"
- ―Nora threatening the Frye-twins, 1868.[src]
- "All right! Step aside, you louts!"
- ―Nora during the gang war, 1868.[src]
Nothing is known about the true identity of Bloody Nora, who was rumored to have been brought up outside of London. Nonetheless, Grand Master Crawford Starrick picked her as one of the seven leaders of the Blighters, the street gang dominating London's underworld. She was trained by Maxwell Roth, and then stationed in the City of London. Nora was immediately welcomed into the gang, quickly earning her nickname by showing no remorse for her violent actions.
When the Assassins Jacob and Evie Frye arrived in London in 1868, they started wresting control of the city from the Templars, freeing each individual borough with the help of the Rooks. When the Blighter control in the City of London borough was sufficiently diminished, a gang war ensued, during which Bloody Nora was killed.
- The character's name is derived from the English expression "bloody Nora", which is generally used to convey surprise, contempt or frustration.
- Bloody Nora was featured in the initial pre-alpha demo of Assassin's Creed: Syndicate on May 12, 2015.