Bjorn Swenson is a Senior Level Designer at Ubisoft Montreal. He worked on the singleplayer of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and is a part of Falko Poiker's team. His specialties are scripted events, mission scripting, exotic game play, and feature development.
- Star Wars: Lethal Alliance (2006) - Ubisoft
- Naruto: The Broken Bond (2008) - Ubisoft
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2011) - Ubisoft
- Bjorn Swenson's professional profile on LinkedIn.