Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Crew: You see the catchfart, cap'n?
- Robert: Anything, captain?
- Connor: Due North of here.
- Crew: The Randolph!
The Aquila pursued the Randolph.
- Robert: What's that weasel up to? Sheet anchor to windward, captain. You can be sure he's got something up his sleeve.
Two Men O' War appeared.
- Robert: It's a bloody armada! I knew he was up to something! And he's turned to fight us - we're in it now, captain!
- Connor: So we FIGHT, Mister Faulkner! Board the Randolph. Sink the rest!
The Men-of-War were destroyed, after which the Aquila's crew prepared to board the Randolph.
- Crew: Mast is down! We got the cockrobin!
- Connor: She's ours men! Prepare to board! Biddle is mine!
- Robert: Hook us in! Bring her close! To arms! To arms!
- Clutterbuck: Man the swivels! Cover from the quarter deck!
- Robert: Secure the aft lines! Tie off the bow! Board the Randolph!
Connor confronted Biddle.
- Nicholas: Tenacious! Smart! Pity I have to kill you!
Mr. Kenway will reward me greatly for ridding him of you.
I will make you suffer for the damage you've done to the Randolph!
Connor bested Biddle.
- Connor: Your reign over the Colonial coast has come to an end.
- Nicholas: Is that why you hunted me? Because you thought me an enemy to the cause? You're every bit the fool I was told.
- Connor: You brought pain and suffering upon innocent people for nothing but personal gain.
- Nicholas: Pain. Suffering. I set them free. Weeded out the dissenters and empowered the Patriots. So what if I was named Admiral. The Revolution needs one and I was the best man for the job. The only man. If not for me, the Continental Navy would remain but a handful of rafts. For all your vision, you Assassins are blind to the truth.
- Connor: Enough.
- Nicholas: Wait. Let the Randolph die with me. Don't take her as a prize. Please. Please. I want no quarter, just to sink with my ship.
The Aquila's crew returned to their own ship.
- Robert: I can't believe you mean to leave the Randolph! She's a mighty vessel captain - and what of Biddle?! You show him mercy in the face of-
The Randolph exploded.
- Robert: I guess that's that then. A tad over-dramatic, if you ask me. Still, a waste of a formidable ship. How's about a cheer for the boys then, eh?
- Connor: Victory for the Aquila! For her glory! Hip hip!
- Crew: Hurrah!
- Connor: Hip hip!
- Crew: Hurrah!
- Robert: I've been a wild rover for many a year, and I spent all me money on whiskey and beer. And now I'm returning...
Connor killed Nicholas Biddle and destroyed the Randolph.