- Connor: Where is Benjamin Church?
- Haytham: So you want to see the man dead. Good. That makes two of us.
- Connor: I don't need him to die. I just want back what he stole from the Continental Army.
- Haytham: Oh, you Assassins ... always pretending to loathe the act of taking a life. Just accept that it is not exactly the worst part of the job. Either that or consider changing your name...
- Connor: Why do you want Church dead?
- Haytham: The good doctor has gone and ran back to the British, I'm afraid. Abandoning his compatriots and the role he was to play here. Foolish man.
- Connor: A role in your new world order?
- Haytham: We can discuss politics later, if you manage to live long enough. Now, would you mind giving me a hand? This will go much quicker with both of us.
- Connor: Why should I help you?
- Haytham: You clearly want the supplies he's stolen. I want him punished. Our interests are aligned.
- Connor: What about after we deal with Church? Will I just be waiting for your knife in my back?
- Haytham: Who can say? Perhaps I'll have talked some sense into you by then. Come along.
- Benjamin: Not this time, I'm afraid.
- Connor: Just give me the supplies you stole, and I won't kill you!
- Benjamin: Why I should I be afraid of you after this failure?
- Connor: Next time will be different.
- Benjamin: They all say that.
- Connor: Where are the supplies you stole?
- Benjamin: Why do you care? You have no claim to them.
- Connor: I do not want them for myself. They were stolen from the Continental Army.
- Benjamin: Where they, now? These muskets and medical supplies are of British manufactures. I doubt they were intended to be used against the British.
- Connor: If that is true, then the British have no greater claim to the Colonies than the Iroquois.
- Benjamin: And neither do your so-called Patriots.
- Connor: I believe the Colonists and the Iroquois can live together in peace.
- Benjamin: Then you are a naive fool. One I'll not waste any more breath on.
Assassin's Creed: Memories sequences
|Golden Age of Piracy|