Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Benjamin may refer to:
- Benjamin Pritchard (unknown – 1713), the captain of the Amazon Galley and a Templar.
- Benjamin Hornigold (1680s – 1719), an English pirate that joined the Templars and hunted his former brethren.
- Benjamin Franklin (1706 – 1790), one of the Founding Fathers of the United States, and a noted polymath.
- Benjamin Tallmadge, Sr. (1725 – 1786), a priest and member of the Colonial branch of the Assassin Order.
- Benjamin Lincoln (1733 – 1810), an American army officer.
- Benjamin Church (1734 – 1778), a surgeon and member of the Colonial Rite of the Templar Order.
- Benjamin Tallmadge, Jr. (1754 – 1835), an American military officer and politician.
- Benjamin Raffles, Crawford Starrick's head of security.
- Benjamin Disraeli (1804 – 1881), a British Conservative politician and writer.
- Benjamin Strong, Jr. (1872 – 1928), an American banker and Templar.