Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Bearer of Mixed Tidings|
Do not kill anyone.
Ezio walked up to Suleiman.
- Ezio: Tarik was no traitor, Suleiman. He too was tracking the Byzantines.
- Suleiman: What? So did you...?
- Ezio: I am sorry.
- Suleiman: God forgive me. I should not have been so quick to judge.
- Ezio: He was loyal to your grandfather to the end, and through his efforts we have the means to save your city.
- Suleiman: Ah, Tarik. He should not have been so secretive. What a terrible way to do a good thing.
- Ezio: The weapons were taken to Cappadocia. Can you get me there?
- Suleiman: Yes, of course. I will arrange a ship to take you-
Ahmet walked up to Suleiman and Ezio hides.
- Ahmet: Suleiman! Suleiman, I have been set up, and made to look a traitor! Do you remember Tarik, the Janissary?
- Suleiman: The man you quarreled with?
- Ahmet: He has been murdered. It is no secret that he and I were at odds. Now the Janissaries will accuse me of this crime.
- Suleiman: This is terrible news, uncle.
- Ahmet: When word gets back to my father, he will banish me from the city!
Ahmet saw Ezio.
- Ahmet: Ah. Forgive me, nephew. I was not aware that you had a guest.
- Suleiman: This is Marcello, one of my European advisers in Kefe.
- Ezio: Buonasera. (Good evening.)
- Ahmet: Marcello, my nephew and I have a private matter to discuss.
- Suleiman: As I said, there will be a ship waiting for you when you wish to leave.
- Ezio: Grazie, mio principe. (Thank you, my Prince.)
Ezio walked away.
- Suleiman: We will track down the perpetrator of this crime, uncle. Have patience.
Suleiman received the news about Tarik and arranged for a ship to take Ezio to Cappadocia.