Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the memory. You may be looking for the battle itself.
|Battle of West Point|
The fort at West Point is under attack, Connor must defend it at all costs.
24 September 1780
- Benedict: Connor, finished already. I have some more -
- Connor: Explain this.
- Benedict: I don't know what 'this' is.
- Connor: A letter, in your hand addressed to General Clinton of the British Army, confirming the surrender of West Point for the sum of twenty thousand pounds.
- Benedict: This must be some sort of plot to expose the fort! I am a Patriot through and through, Connor! My actions at Saratoga speak to that, I'm sure.
- Connor: For your sake I hope General Washington agrees. He will be arriving here today.
- Soldier 1: Regulars! Regulars! We're under attack! The main gate! The main! Push them back!
- 'Soldier 2: Arnold betrayed us! That turncoat bastard!
- Connor: We secure the fort! Then we deal with Arnold!
- Soldier 2: Aye!
Connor and the soldiers fought the Redcoats to defend West Point. In the chaos, Benedict Arnold managed to escape.
- Soldier: Keep running, ya lechers! Ha! We did it! Well done!
- Washington: Connor.
- Connor: Arnold was behind this but he escaped.
- Washington: If you did not catch him, nobody could have. Westpoint is secure and Major André will hang for his crimes.
- Connor: And Arnold?
- Washington: We'll try to find him, though I have my doubts. Whom can we trust now, if Patriot heroes are betraying us...?
- Connor: You reap what you sow.
West Point was secured, but the traitor Benedict Arnold managed to escape on the Vulture.