|Assume the Position|
Ezio returned to Bartolomeo's home after freeing the mercenaries.
- Bartolomeo: Salute, Ezio. Welcome back. And well done. My host is restored to its former glory. Now Silvio will see just how grave a mistake he's made.
- Ezio: How should we proceed? A direct assault against the Arsenale?
- Bartolomeo: No. We'd be massacred at the gates. I have something else in mind. Take my men and plant them throughout the district. The trouble they cause will force Silvio to dispatch most of his guards.
- Ezio: And with the Arsenale drained of mercenaries, I can move in for the kill.
- Bartolomeo: Esatto! (Exactly!) You'll be virtually unopposed.
- Ezio: Let's hope he takes the bait.
- Bartolomeo: Oh, don't worry. He will.
Ezio and the mercenaries moved to a marked location.
- Ezio: Wait here for my signal.
- Mercenary: As you wish.
Ezio escorted the remaining mercenaries to another location.
- Ezio: Hold your ground here.
- Mercenary: Consider it done.
Ezio escorted the last of the mercenaries to a third location.
- Ezio: Here. This is where you'll wait.
- Mercenary: Send word when it's time to strike.
With all of the mercenaries in place, Ezio then returned to Bartolomeo.