Altaïr approached the cells and unlocked them.
- Prisoner: Thank you, sir. May god bless you.
- Altaïr: Was there a woman with you when you were taken?
- Prisoner: A woman? Yes sir, until the Bull's son Shalim took her away in chains. She didn't go quietly.
- Altaïr: Hurry now. Return to your families!
The prisoners fled, just as the guards arrived and attacked Altaïr.
- Guard: Don't let him escape!
- Markos: Altaïr, I just heard the news. More of our brothers are free?
- Altaïr: Yes. But Bouchart seems to have his eyes on every branch of the resistance. Be wary.
- Markos: It's that Oracle! She sees everything! She's a menace, and must be stopped!
- Altaïr: I don't know what this Oracle is telling the Templars, but if they were able to break the real Barnabas before he died, they may have broken her too.
- Markos: Good god, do you suppose they tortured the poor man?
- Altaïr: I think I'd like to have a talk with this Oracle myself.
Altaïr freed the resistance prisoners in the harbor, and prepared to travel to Buffavento Castle.
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines Memories
|Memory Block 1|
|Memory Block 2|
|Investigate - Assassination - Delivery - Assault - Escape - Assault II - Intercept - Delivery II|
|Memory Block 3|
|Intercept - Investigate - Interrogation - Assault - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 4|
|Assault - Interrogation - Treasure Hunt - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 5|
|Tail - Assault - Investigate - Escort - Assault II - Escape|
|Memory Block 6|
|Investigate - Assassination - Assassination II - Assassination III - Interrogation - Interrogation II - Interrogation III - Investigate II|
|Memory Block 7|
|Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II|
|Theft - Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II - Intercept II - Intercept III - Assassination III - Delivery II|