Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Altaïr was discovered by two conversing Templars.
- Templar: Assassin! There's an Assassin here!
Altaïr made his way through the fortress, and found Maria Thorpe conversing with two Templar knights at a balcony overlooking the harbor.
- Maria: Where are my ships, soldier? I was told there would be another fleet of eight.
- Templar: I'm sorry, Maria, but this is the best we could do.
- Maria: It's barely big enough to hold our cargo! How do you propose to get the rest of us to Cyprus?
- Templar: Begging your pardon, but it might be better if you stayed in Acre.
- Maria: What is that... a threat?
- Templar: It's fair warning. Armand Bouchart is Grand Master now, and he doesn't hold you in high regard.
- Maria: Why you insolent... Very well, this ship is yours. I'll find my own way to Limassol.
- Templar: Yes, M'Lady.
The Templar knights left.
- Maria: Damn. I was a single heartbeat from knighthood. Now I'm little more than a mercenary.
Maria turned around and discovered Altaïr, attacking him.
- Maria: Well, what a surprise. The man who spared my neck, but stole my life.
Altaïr defeated Maria.
- Maria: Returned to finish me off?
- Altaïr: Not just yet. I want information. Why are the Templars sailing for Cyprus?
- Maria: It's been a long, dirty war, Assassin. Everyone deserves a holiday.
- Altaïr: The more you tell me, the longer you live. So I'll ask again, why the retreat to Cyprus?
- Maria: What retreat? King Richard has brokered a truce with Saladin, and your Order is leaderless, is it not? Once we recover the Apple of Eden, you'll be the one running.
- Altaïr: I'll save my breath. The Apple of Eden is well hidden.
- Maria: Altaïr, consider your options carefully. The Templars would pay you a great price for that relic.
- Altaïr: They already have, haven't they?
Maria was taken captive, while Altaïr spoke with one of the Assassins.
- Altaïr: What's happening on Cyprus that would concern the Templars?
- Assassin: Civil strife perhaps. Their Emperor, Isaac Comnenus, picked a fight with King Richard many months ago... and now he rots in a Templar dungeon.
- Altaïr: A pity. Isaac was so easily bent, so willing to take a bribe.
- Assassin: Ah, those days are past. Now the Templars own the island, purchased from the King for a paltry sum.
- Altaïr: Ah! Well, that's not the kind of governance we want to encourage. Do we have any contacts there?
- Assassin: I know of one in Limassol. A man named Alexander.
- Altaïr: Send him a message. Tell him to expect me within the week.
- Assassin: Yes, Altaïr.
While sailing to Cyprus, Altaïr began writing entries for his Codex.
- Altaïr: If there is good to be found in this artifact, I will discover it. But, if it is only capable of inspiring evil and despair, I hope I possess the strength to destroy it.
Altaïr set sail for Cyprus alongside a captured Maria in order to thwart the Templars' plans and influence on the island.
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines Memories
|Memory Block 1|
|Memory Block 2|
|Investigate - Assassination - Delivery - Assault - Escape - Assault II - Intercept - Delivery II|
|Memory Block 3|
|Intercept - Investigate - Interrogation - Assault - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 4|
|Assault - Interrogation - Treasure Hunt - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 5|
|Tail - Assault - Investigate - Escort - Assault II - Escape|
|Memory Block 6|
|Investigate - Assassination - Assassination II - Assassination III - Interrogation - Interrogation II - Interrogation III - Investigate II|
|Memory Block 7|
|Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II|
|Theft - Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II - Intercept II - Intercept III - Assassination III - Delivery II|