Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Altaïr assassinated a pair of duelists.
- Civilian: You've saved me. Thank you.
Altaïr fought a second group of duelists.
- Civilian 2: Goodness, that was close! Thank you, sir.
Altaïr continued on to the market and commons district, saving more citizens along the way, before returning to the market district to speak with Markos.
- Altaïr: You're right. Shalim is no gentleman. I just watched him tear trough a brothel like a feral dog.
- Markos: Eh, he does that every week. No respect for anyone.
- Altaïr: I need to get closer. If he's as stupid as he is brash, I may be able to get some secrets out of him.
- Markos: Speak to one of the monks near the cathedral. Shalim's wayward lifestyle demands frequent confessions.
- Altaïr: It's worth a try. Any sign of Maria?
- Markos: No, none at all. I do hope she's safe.
- Altaïr: If she's safe, then we aren't, so stay alert.
Altaïr stopped the duelists in Kyrenia's merchant district from harassing the citizens.
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines Memories
|Memory Block 1|
|Memory Block 2|
|Investigate - Assassination - Delivery - Assault - Escape - Assault II - Intercept - Delivery II|
|Memory Block 3|
|Intercept - Investigate - Interrogation - Assault - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 4|
|Assault - Interrogation - Treasure Hunt - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 5|
|Tail - Assault - Investigate - Escort - Assault II - Escape|
|Memory Block 6|
|Investigate - Assassination - Assassination II - Assassination III - Interrogation - Interrogation II - Interrogation III - Investigate II|
|Memory Block 7|
|Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II|
|Theft - Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II - Intercept II - Intercept III - Assassination III - Delivery II|