Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stop the execution in the Kyrenia market.
Altaïr met with Markos at the safehouse.
- Markos: Altaïr, we were attacked! We tried to fight them off but, but... ah, it was no use.
- Altaïr: Did they take Maria?
- Markos: I think so. They took everyone else... I wanted to stop them, but I had to hide. There were too many.
- Altaïr: This was not your fault. The Templars are crafty.
- Markos: I've heard they harness the powers of a Dark Oracle in Buffavento. That must be how they found us.
- Altaïr: That's a curious theory, but I suspect it was Barnabas who tipped them off.
- Markos: Barnabas? How can that be? The resistance leader Barnabas was executed the day before you arrived!
- Altaïr: Before I arrived?
- Markos: Altaïr, the Templars are preparing to execute our men. You must stop them!
- Templar: Assassin! There's an Assassin here!
Altaïr killed the Templars and freed the captive resistance members. Reinforcements arrived shortly after, however.
- Templar 2: Stop the Assassin!
Altaïr eliminated the reinforcements, which caused the leader to flee.
- Templar 2: Damn it! This is going to end badly.
Altaïr pursued and killed the Templar, after which he returned to the safehouse.
- Altaïr: I wasn't able to locate all of your men, Markos.
- Markos: They may still be imprisoned, either in the Harbor jail, or in Buffavento.
- Altaïr: It would help to narrow that down. We don't have much time.
- Markos: Many of the jailors like to drown their sorrows in the harbor district after a day's work. You may be able to find information there.
- Altaïr: Still no sign of Maria?
- Markos: None. You think maybe she misses your company?
- Altaïr: She might after she learns more about her old friends. Meet me later, outside the gates to Buffavento.
Altaïr prevented the executions, and freed some of the resistance members who were captured by the Templars.
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines Memories
|Memory Block 1|
|Memory Block 2|
|Investigate - Assassination - Delivery - Assault - Escape - Assault II - Intercept - Delivery II|
|Memory Block 3|
|Intercept - Investigate - Interrogation - Assault - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 4|
|Assault - Interrogation - Treasure Hunt - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 5|
|Tail - Assault - Investigate - Escort - Assault II - Escape|
|Memory Block 6|
|Investigate - Assassination - Assassination II - Assassination III - Interrogation - Interrogation II - Interrogation III - Investigate II|
|Memory Block 7|
|Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II|
|Theft - Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II - Intercept II - Intercept III - Assassination III - Delivery II|