Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Altaïr entered the safehouse via an entrance on the rooftop.
- Alexander: Quite a ghost town, hm? People are afraid to leave their homes for fear of breaking some obscure new law.
- Altaïr: The Templars have never been interested in governing before. I wonder why now?
- Alexander: I won't assume you're here out of charity. Can I ask your purpose?
- Altaïr: It's a complicated story, but can be summed up easily: the Templars have access to knowledge and weapons far more deadly than anyone could have imagined. I plan to change this. One such weapon is in OUR hands; a device with the ability to warp men's minds. If the Templars possess more like it, I want to know.
- Maria: And we can certainly trust the Assassins to put the Apple of Eden to better use...
- Altaïr: Where are the Templars holed up now?
- Alexander: In Limassol Castle. But they're expanding their reach.
- Altaïr: And how do I get inside?
- Alexander: Kill the captain of the castle guard. With him dead, it's likely one of our spies would be promoted to the post. And if that happens, well, you can walk right in.
- Altaïr: It's a start.
Altaïr made his way to the marketplace and assassinated the Templar captain. Afterwards, he returned to the safehouse.
- Altaïr: It is done.
- Alexander: Good. Now find the Templar named Osman and tell him Alexander wishes his grandmother a joyous birthday. He will trust you then.....
- Altaïr: Where do I find him?
- Alexander: The Cathedral square. He will be there soon. Osman thinks I'm coming to meet him, but you're the better man for this job.
Altaïr left the safehouse.
Altaïr assassinated the Templar captain, and headed for the Cathedral square to meet with Osman.
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines Memories
|Memory Block 1|
|Memory Block 2|
|Investigate - Assassination - Delivery - Assault - Escape - Assault II - Intercept - Delivery II|
|Memory Block 3|
|Intercept - Investigate - Interrogation - Assault - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 4|
|Assault - Interrogation - Treasure Hunt - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 5|
|Tail - Assault - Investigate - Escort - Assault II - Escape|
|Memory Block 6|
|Investigate - Assassination - Assassination II - Assassination III - Interrogation - Interrogation II - Interrogation III - Investigate II|
|Memory Block 7|
|Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II|
|Theft - Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II - Intercept II - Intercept III - Assassination III - Delivery II|