- Guard 1: You there. Open the gate to the catacombs.
- Guard 2: Off to counsel King Muhammad, are you? I don't understand that fool. Why does he keep us fighting this pointless war?
- Guard 1: Are you being insubordinate Soldier? Just open the damn gates!
- Guard 2: Yes, sir.
- Guard 3: Ha ha. The poor lad's got no idea does he?
- Guard 1: And it had better stay that way. If anyone knew we were prolonging this war deliberately, it would alter the Queen's tactics.
- Guard 3: By God, you Templars convolute even the simplest plans.
Ezio learned of the catacombs and killed the spy.