Ezio set out to assassinate Pedro Llorente.
- Sánchez: Ezio, the shadows of my city are moving again! How many of our brothers were you able to find?
- Ezio: Five of six. An inquisitor named Torquemada murdered one before I could reach him.
- Sánchez: That would be Tomás Torquemada, the King's Grand Inquisitor... he must be here to speak with Pedro Llorente.
- Ezio: I saw them together. It appears their orders to arrest the Assassins came directly from Rodrigo Borgia himself.
- Sánchez: Just as we suspected: contact between the Templars and the Inquisitors. Both these men must be stopped. Pedro will be easy to find here in Zaragoza. But locating Torquemada may take some time.
- Ezio: I'm a patient man, Sánchez.
Ezio set out to find Llorente.
- Pedro: What's this? You're not allowed in here!
- Ezio: Excuse my intrusion, but I was told you might know how to get me in contact with the Templars.
- Pedro: The Templars? Surely you're joking, young man. The Templars were disgraced and disbanded two centuries ago. Rumors of their continued activities are as reliable as fairy tales.
- Ezio: That's a shame, Padre... if they don't exist, they won't be able to save you.
Ezio assassinated Pedro Llorente.