|Assassinate Juan de Marillo|
Ezio set out to assassinate Juan de Marillo.
- Ezio: I must not be seen anywhere near this man's body... patience.
Ezio overheard a conversation.
- Torquemada: The Queen let the Moor King live? Isabella's heart is not hard enough to do lasting good for España. When the time is right, I will give her counsel. España must be unified. One people, one faith.
- Juan: Until then, Tomás...?
- Torquemada: Round up all who do not profess allegiance to the Pope and expel them. If they resist, you are free to do as you will.
- Juan: Yes Tomás. God be with you.
- Torquemada: And you, Juan de Marillo. May he guide your every step.
- Juan: Round up your best men and prepare for a sweep of the city.
Ezio assassinated his target.