- "It feels like there's something coiled like a snake deep inside of me, and it's waiting to get out..."
- ―Daniel Cross.[src]
Daniel Cross (1974 - 2012) was a member of the Templar Order who subconsciously infiltrated the Assassin Order as a sleeper agent to kill their Mentor. An ex-convict and recovering drug and alcohol addict, Daniel was the great-grandson of Nikolai Orelov, a prominent member of the Russian Assassin Brotherhood, and the grandson of Innokenti Orelov.
Following a heavy night of drinking, Daniel was spirited away by Hannah Mueller, a member of the Assassins, and introduced to a new way of life. Curious about his constant visions of a past life, Daniel made it his mission to confront the Mentor of the Order, and find some meaning to his life.
For two years, Daniel searched the globe, visiting every major Assassin camp in his quest to meet the Mentor, before he was finally granted an audience. It was during this meeting that a long-dormant trigger, implanted in his mind during his childhood, activated. (read more...)
- 7,752 articles since July, 2007
- 25,238 images uploaded since July, 2007
- 52,000+ readers daily
- 4,281,900+ page views per month
- 622,000+ visits to the Assassin's Creed Wiki per month
- 86 user registrations since July, 2007
- 661,415 edits made since July, 2007
Go to these sites for info or for help with your own wikia!
Assassin's Creed •
The Binding of Isaac •
Fran Bow •
Grand Theft Auto •
Just Cause •
King's Quest •
L.A. Noire •
The Last of Us •
Legacy of Kain •
LEGO Dimensions •
LEGO Marvel and DC •
Metal Gear •
Monster Hunter •
Ninja Gaiden •
Prince of Persia •
Senran Kagura •
Space Quest •
Splinter Cell •
System Shock •
Tomb Raider •