- "They call me many things: Murderer. Tagliagole (Cutthroat). Thief. But you may call me La Volpe."
- ―La Volpe introducing himself, 1478.[src]
Gilberto, known mainly as La Volpe (English:The Fox), was the leader of the Florentine and Roman thieves, and a member of the Assassin Order. Very little information was known about La Volpe, and any that was seemed mythical.
In 1478, La Volpe assisted Ezio Auditore da Firenze in locating an important Templar meeting, which resulted in Ezio preventing the Pazzi Conspiracy from succeeding. Ten years later, La Volpe was present in Venice, where the Assassins reclaimed an Apple of Eden from Rodrigo Borgia.
After the fall of Monteriggioni, La Volpe moved to Rome, where he fought the Borgia influence in the city. However, he refused to work with the Assassins because of his suspicions towards Niccolò Machiavelli. Later, after Ezio had helped him by saving some of his thieves, as well as providing him with evidence of the real traitor, La Volpe agreed to assist the Assassins again. (read more...)
- Not sure where to start?
- The tutorial could help those who are new to wikis.
- Our policies will give handy guidelines for editing and writing.
- The Manual of Style could be consulted to better the standards of our articles.
- Things that need improvement
- Article stubs - These articles need some expansion.
- Articles revamp - These articles need clean-up.
- Articles needing images - These articles need some images.
- Maintenance - Full list of all of the stuff above.
- Things to do - A more detailed list of things in Maintenance.
- Adding content
- Read the rules first to avoid any trouble.
- Uploading images is an easy way to help out - see the upload page!
- Uploading multiple images is of course also possible.
- Add Templates to articles that need them.