- "When I was very young, I was foolish enough to believe that our Creed would bring an end to all these conflicts. If only I had the humility to say to myself, I have seen enough for one life, I've done my part. Then again, there is no greater glory than fighting to find the truth."
- ―Altaïr to his son Darim during the 1257 Mongol attack on Masyaf.[src]
Raised to be an Assassin from birth, Altaïr obtained the rank of Master Assassin by his twenty-fourth year. However, following his failure to obtain the Apple from Robert de Sable in early 1191, and subsequently allowing the Templars to attack the city of Masyaf, headquarters to the Order of Assassins, he was demoted to the rank of novice and sent on a quest for redemption.
Tasked with the deaths of nine individuals, who, unbeknown to him, made up the ranks of the Templar Order in the Holy Land, Altaïr began a quest to change his ways and liberate the Kingdom from the corruption of the nine. (read more...)
See Special:Forum for a complete listing.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below. Don't forget to categorize them!
- 8,705 articles since July, 2007
- 26,868 images uploaded since July, 2007
- 52,000+ readers daily
- 4,281,900+ page views per month
- 622,000+ visits to the Assassin's Creed Wiki per month
- 109 user registrations since July, 2007
- 703,507 edits made since July, 2007