- "Push through! Go! Go! Justice or death! Forward!"
- ―The Turkish civilians endeavoring to push through the arsenal gates, 1511[src]
The riot at the Harbor of Theodosius was an event that occurred during the Ottoman Empire in the year 1511, in which a large group of vexed citizens at Constantinople's Harbor of Theodosius rioted against the Janissaries because of their corrupt behavior.
After the incident at the harbor, Ezio met with Ottoman Prince Suleiman I, who gave him the orders to assassinate Tarik Barleti, the Janissary Captain. This came after Ezio informed Suleiman of a meeting that he had observed between Tarik and a Templar named Manuel Palaiologos, an heir to the Byzantine throne. (read more...)
- Not sure where to start?
- The FANDOM University could help those who are new to wikis.
- Our policies will give handy guidelines for editing and writing.
- The Manual of Style could be consulted to better the standards of our articles.
- Things that need improvement
- Article stubs - These articles need some expansion.
- Articles revamp - These articles need clean-up.
- Articles needing images - These articles need some images.
- Maintenance - Full list of all of the stuff above.
- Things to do - A more detailed list of things in Maintenance.
- Adding content
- Read the rules first to avoid any trouble.
- Uploading images is an easy way to help out - see the upload page!
- Uploading multiple images is of course also possible.
- Add Templates to articles that need them.