Assassin's Creed II downloadable content refers to content released separately from Assassin's Creed II and implemented into the game at a later date. The first DLC, entitled Battle of Forlì, was released on January 28 2010, while the second DLC, titled Bonfire of the Vanities, was released on February 18 2010.
Both DLC expansions filled the previously missing memory sequences (12 and 13) which were originally cut from the game's development. While the Battle of Forlì included additional memories in the region of Romagna, the Bonfire of the Vanities included a new area in Florence, the "Sprint-jump" freerunning technique, as well as three Templar Lairs, allowing Ezio to explore areas that were previously available only in special editions of the game.
Limited edition contentEdit
Originally exclusive to the White, Black and Master Assassin's Editions.
The Uplay service provided additional bonuses, depending on Uplay credits that were spent.
- Assassin's Creed II theme. (10U)
- Additional throwing knives capacity. (20U)
- Altaïr's robes outfit. (30U)
- The Auditore Family Crypt located in Monteriggioni. (40U)
Exclusive Bonus SkinEdit
- This Exclusive Bonus Dye can be unlocked by Entering a code obtained after buying the Assassin's Creed II 3D mobile game from the Verizon App Store.Also it is included in Game of the Year edition and Digital Deluxe Edition of Assassin's Creed II.