This article is a walkthrough of Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
Ezio's story is split into nine memory sequences of Ezio's explorations in the Middle East, mostly in Constantinople, Cappadocia, and Masyaf. Ezio spent his time in the Middle East seeking the Masyaf Keys to Altaïr's library. He sought the last hidden secrets of the Assassin Order, those about the Pieces of Eden that Altaïr had hidden away during his time as Mentor. Constantinople became a staging ground for him to strengthen the Order. He would need this strength to distract the Byzantine Templars who had taken control of the former Assassin stronghold.
Also within the Animus is the "Desmond partition." After being controlled by Juno, Desmond fell into a coma. His mind fragmented and not responding to exterior input, the other modern day Assassins put him back into the Animus where they hoped he could work out the problems. Desmond goes back through his memories of his own past through the Animus's Black Room.
Clay Kaczmarek, also known as Subject 16, was a victim of Abstergo Industries's experiment but managed to download his personality into the Animus's databanks. In the downloadable content The Lost Archive, Clay journeys through his past in the same operating parameters as Desmond.
Ezio Auditore da Firenze Edit
Sequence 1: A Sort of Homecoming Edit
A Narrow Escape Edit
- After the cut-scene you’ll wake up on a beach as Desmond. Move forward along the sands to the door of light. Watch the next cut-scene, then you’ll be walking alongside Sixteen. Once the next cut-scene ends, travel through the light.
- You’re in the shoes of Ezio now in the blinding snow of a castle you just escaped. Right away you will see Altaïr’s ghostly figure. Follow him as you make your way across the wooden beams. Use “R1″ and “X” to make your way through.
- As you keep climbing, an enemy will appear. Take him out by holding “R1″ to block, then square to counter as he attacks. Keep following Altaïr up the side of the castle.
- When you reach the top portion, you’ll be given some gear. Follow Altaïr up the stairs where you take on four guys. When they are taught a lesson from a master assassin, locate Altaïr again and follow in his footsteps to the lift.
- Keep climbing up as you move past the windows and to an even higher elevation along the castle. You’ll reach a ledge where a guard has his back turned. Press square to assassinate him, then climb up. Move along the side of the castle and assassinate the lonely guard. Keep moving up. You will reach the roof. Press circle to interact with the eagle.
- As Ezio climbs out of the water, counter the guard who was surprised by your entrance to get a 100% sync. Follow the tunnel and you’ll see 4 targets. Press “L1″ to lock onto any of them, then press square to assassinate. Use the rafters above. When they’re all dead, speak to the frightened individual.
A Journal of Some Kind Edit
- Move forward up the stairs and press circle to interact with the door. Keep climbing another set of stairs and look right to the archway as you see the fancy marker that leads outside.
- Kill the 4 guards in the courtyard area, then climb the ladder. When you reach the top, kill another set of 4 guards. You will reach a wall, but look up and climb on the barrels to get to the top. As you effortlessly get to the top, climb the boxes to the marker.
- Jump off, then press square to use the parachute. Keep an eye on the yellow marker, which is your target. When you land, keep following the target.
- After following them for a little while, you’ll get a cut-scene. After the loading screen, you should get a full 100% sync by not losing the tail and you’re also on a rope tied to the carriage moving at high speeds.
- Move left and right with the left stick to avoid the rocks as the carriage swerves. Eventually the rope will begin to break. You can now inch forward up the rope as you avoid obstacles. When you reach the carriage a cut-scene breaks.
- Ezio will now be in charge of controlling a speeding carriage. Your first task? To take out an enemy carriage. Use momentum to hit the carriage on your right. It will take damage. Once you’ve taken it out, it’s on to the target’s carriage.
- During this portion there will be more dangers on the road, mostly craggy rocks that can mess up your carriage. Try to time your movements so the enemy carriage doesn’t knock you off course into them, because they deal an enormous amount of damage if you run over them.
- When you reach the fork in the road, watch the cut-scene and you’ll get a 100% sync for “A Hard Ride”.
The Wounded Eagle Edit
- To get a full 100% sync here, you have to kill at least 5 enemies using haystacks, but before we get to that, kill the four guards looking to do harm against Ezio. Take them all out how you see fit, then loot their bodies by holding circle.
- You must now infiltrate the village full of haystacks. Follow the yellow marker on the mini-map. The first sign of the village is the huge wheel on the mill. Follow the snowy path down onto a bridge. Wait for the enemy to walk to the left then kill him.
- Walk along the wooden platforms to the stairs as you use the mill to head up. Assassinate the lone guard. Head down the stairs and you should see a horse carriage and a haystack in the distance. The enemies here have their alert meters fill up fairly slow, so you can take your time to watch enemy patrols and use the haystacks as they walk by.
- As you get to the bottom to get your haystack on, press “L3″ to go in a much improved eagle vision. From here you can see the tracks of your main target in yellow, along with his ghostly appearance, as well as enemy guard routes, shown in pink.
- As for the haystack sync, wait for the first enemy to walk past it, while you’re inside, then kill him. Easy. As for the 4 left to get the minimum of five, I recommended luring targets to you. You’ll notice two groups of enemies in pairs down the alley way. Target the group farthest away from the haystack first.
- To lure them, let them see you until the yellow meter fills up and you get the sound of alert. Have each enemy follow you to the haystack one by one, but watch out for the closest group, so you’ll have to time it. Start luring the farthest group, when the closest walks away. You should have 3 in your pocket now if you followed these steps.
- As for the group closest to the haystack, kill them. There should be another group up ahead as well before you reach the marketplace. Kill them too. As you head up the road, hang a right past the flaming lantern and enter the group of people to disguise yourself because there is guard up ahead that patrols. When he walks away, keep heading down this road to see another haystack. There is a guard that walks past this haystack. Time it so he doesn’t see you, then enter it to kill him.
- Now use your eagle vision to see the main path. It goes through a tunnel. There’s a guard that looks down this tunnel. Lure him in and you’ll have killed 5 enemies using haystacks. Now head through the tunnel following Leandros and you’ll reach a cut-scene.
- Kill the 3 guards, then loot them for medicine to heal yourself. Now focus on the yellow marker and parkour your way for Leandros. When you reach yellow marker, climb up while avoiding the gunmen. Remember to hold circle if you happen to fall, to grab on. Keep moving up until you reach the top, then run up and kill Leandros.
Sequence 2: The Crossroads of the World Edit
A Warm Welcome Edit
- To get a feel for the environment, you’ll automatically make a friend named Yusuf. Simply follow him and stick close to get the 100% sync. If you get close enough, you will walk next to Yusuf without holding the left stick up.
- Along the way however, you will get attacked. Kill the 3 enemies, then continue following Yusuf. You will reach a stopping point and be given 100% sync, then enter the Assassin’s Headquarters. Watch the cut-scene and you’ll be given the task of upgrading your equipment and exploring the city.
Upgrade and Explore Edit
This is a really short mission. Explore the city if you wish, but to continue on, go to the armorer marked by a blue way-point, go to the armor menu, then select Azap Leather Spaulders to purchase them. When you’re done, head back to the exclamation point to learn how to use the Hookblade. By the way, it’s pretty sweet.
The Hookblade Edit
- Time to learn how to use the Hookblade. Follow Yusuf as he runs across the rooftops. When you reach the gap, jump it, then press circle in mid-air to extend your reach so the Hookblade can grab on. Follow Yusuf once again to jump another gap that makes use of the Hookblade.
- As you follow Yusuf, he’ll cross a clothesline. A bird feather is directly to your left. Grab it real quick, then focus back on Yusuf. As you run forward, there will be another bird feather on a chimney. Grab it as well.
- You will both reach a canopy and Yusuf will show you how to long jump. Aim for the lantern and hold circle in mid-air to essentially boost yourself, then keep up with Yusuf as he long jumps more lanterns and runs across beams. After the last long jump, look behind you to grab a feather on the canopy.
- Reach Yusuf once again and follow him as he runs along the streets. You’ll now learn how to hook and run. Run toward the target with “R1″, then hold circle as you pass by. Ezio will flip around him to get by quickly. Do this 3 times. You should have performed every hook blade move counting for the 100% sync.
The View from Galata Edit
- Follow Yusuf up the tower. To get 100% sync on this you need to climb the tower in under 60 seconds. It’s pretty easy. Just follow the path laid out for you and you’ll automatically use the Hookblade to boost yourself up.
- When you reach the top watch the cut-scene, then walk along the wooden beam to activate synchronization. Press “L3″ to do it. Before you jump off to the grand haystack below however, keep climbing up the tower to the very top to grab a Memoir page. It’s the first of 10.
- Jump off and perform a leap of faith. Watch the cut-scene which will lead to another mission.
Advanced Tactics Edit
- Follow Yusuf as he climbs to the top. To use the zipline simply press and hold “R1″ and “X” to jump from the ledge. Ezio will automatically grab on if your aim is right. You can also hold and release the high-profile trigger to manage your speed across the lines.
- Keep following Yusuf across one more zipline, then a cut-scene will happen allowing you to take out enemies from the zipline. When you close in, press square to assassinate the target. Yusuf will part ways, but start heading for the blue marker when you are done chatting. It leads to the den that also leads into another mission of the defense variety.
On the Defense Edit
- Welcome to tower defense, Assassin’s Creed style. First the controls. Right stick moves the camera, left stick moves the cursor and “L1″ zooms in.
- From here move the cursor onto one of the rooftops. Place a leader, which uses up 10 morale. Morale is gained by killing enemies and regenerates from leaders.
- Now you can place attacking units on the rooftop where the leader is. Press “R2″ to open the menu and select the crossbowman. You’ll see them as a silhouette. Place two on the roof. Enemies will then arrive, but won’t get past your crossbowmen.
- You can now place barricades. Press “R2″ and select a barricade. Place it on the road to halt opponents temporarily.
- When the enemies are dead, place a leader on another rooftop. You can now call in riflemen, which are good against armored opponents. Place them on the rooftops, then wait for the enemy to come.
- You can also press “L2″ to fire off a cannon shot or press and hold “L2″ to fire off a cannon salvo. As this happens, more waves of enemies will arrive.
- During the last wave, a battering ram will appear, which takes out barricades easily. From here, add new leaders to rooftops, and keep adding more troops to whittle down the ram. As long as you have numerous barricades and troops, the ram should go down quickly.
On the Attack Edit
- To start this mission, run to the exclamation mark. You’ll need to ride the boat to get to the Imperial District to see what happened to Yusuf.
- Fortunately he’s well and good, but you’ll need fight off a few guards first. After the fight follow Yusuf. To get 100% sync you need to not create any conflict in the area since it’s automatically hostile toward you.
- After following Yusuf, you’ll reach a cut-scene where Yusuf shows off a new toy. A distraction bomb. Watch him use it, then keep following. When you’re done walking, it’s now your turn to make Yusuf proud. Use the cherry bomb to distract the guards at the glowing circle. Open the menu, then select the bomb.
- Hold triangle and you’ll see the trajectory. Aim for the circle, then let go of triangle. The guards will get distracted. Follow Yusuf up to the roof as the guards walk away. On the rooftop, you’ll watch another cut-scene. Wait for Yusuf to distract the guards. You will see them go down one by one, but the last one is left for you. Zip line down and assassinate the distracted guard, then speak to Yusuf.
- To take back the Den you have to find the Templar Captain. Press “L3″ to go into eagle vision, then scan the targets below. One of them will be highlighted as the Captain. Proceed to follow him, but watch out for marksmen on the rooftops. Kill them quickly if you are spotted not to raise alarm in this restricted area.
- The easiest way not to create conflict is to use the poison dart gun on the captain. Once he’s down, you’ll need to light a signal flare on the tower. If there are any opposing guards on the rooftops, use another dart or the throwing knives to take them out. There will be guards right below the tower as well. I’d use another cherry bomb and get them away from the area just in case. Afterward, climb the tower, don’t forget to sync, then light the fire.
- Sequence 2 is now complete as you’re in the shoes of Desmond once again. To continue, move into the light.
Sequence 3: Lost and Found Edit
The Prisoner Edit
- To start the mission, talk to the prisoner in the cage, then run to the marker. Use eagle vision to locate the guard. When he’s located, he’ll be marked with a yellow way-point. To get 100% full sync on this, you need to pickpocket the guard to grab the key.
- You’ll notice that he’s under heavy guard, but you’ll also notice that there’s a wall near the water that surrounds him. Shimmy around to the left and you can sneak past the guards. Keep an eye on him to check out his patrol. He will stop by one of the walls above the stairs that leads up to his enclosure. Wait here, but watch out for patrolling guards. Climb up when you see him walking away, then press and hold “X” near him to nab the key.
- When you get it, immediately run the hell away back to the prisoner. Press circle to speak with him and he’ll join your cause.
The Sentinel, Part 1 Edit
- Make your way to the exclamation mark and enter the door. You’ll need to assign a leader to this den. Do so, then speak with him to start the mission. To get 100% full sync on this mission, perform the Assassin Signal one time. It shouldn’t be too bad.
- Once you accept the quest you will be following your den leader through the alley ways as he explains what is going on. When he’s done talking, head to the yellow marker. You’ll probably see some enemy archers on the rooftops, so it’s prime opportunity to press “L2″ and use the Assassin Signal on them.
- When you hit the marker you’ll see the den leader kill two guards and enter a haystack. Before you can proceed, you need to take out 3 marked enemies. It’s also a good time to use the Assassin Signal if you haven’t already. When it’s clear, head down to the haystack and talk to him.
- After the conversation, something is fishy. Use eagle vision to highlight the person sitting on the bench. Now look at the white splatter on the ground. The Sentinel will appear. It’s time to chase him through the streets.
- When you reach a point, a cut-scene will begin. When it’s finished, fight the enemies The Sentinel calls forth, then have a chat with your den leader. Afterward, go to the glowing wooden box and select a mission for your recruited assassin.
Bomb Crafting Edit
- Go to the exclamation mark to start the next mission. When you get there, open the door inside. You will now learn how to craft bombs.
- Press circle on the bomb crafting table. You will need three parts to make a bomb: the shell, the gunpowder and the effect, basically, what kind of bomb it will be. Press triangle to test it. You’ll enter a test chamber of sorts. When you’re done testing, press start to resume.
- When you like what you’ve crafted, press “X” to craft the bomb. Keep pressing “X” to add the bombs to your pouch. When you’re done, head out, then follow the yellow marker to meet Piri Reis. When you get there, open the door and head inside.
- You will have a chat about crafting specialty bombs. It’s up to you to purchase the ingredients and make the bombs yourself. After the chat, it’s mission over.
A Familiar Face Edit
- Upon entering the home, you’ll be met with a familiar face, as the title suggests. Accept the mission to take a look around.
- Use eagle vision to scan highlighted targets in the library. You will soon see what looks like a door in the wall. Scan it, then enter to head into the next mission. This one is short right?
The Yerebatan Cistern Edit
- To get 100% sync on this, do not be detected. To start off, jump along the beams and head toward the left side of the room. Drop down when you get the chance to, then find the treasure up ahead. Make a “U” around the room, where you will see some, hard to miss, scaffolding around some pillars. Make sure to loot as many things you see as possible. It will help.
- You will need to reach the top portion of the room to get to the marker, so climb the scaffolding, then jump to the next beam and onto the platform to reach the marker. You will enter a hole in the wall.
- Go through the short tunnel and head down after swinging on the pole. You’ll see a bomb crafting table. As you head into the next room, you’ll watch a small cut-scene. The enemy with the target above their head has the key into the next room. He patrols left.
- Use your eagle vision to see the enemy patrols. I recommend going left since the enemy with the key heads there. Use some poison darts and throwing knives here. Use them both on the enemy with the pick axe, and another on the one sitting on the bench. Wait for key guy to march over to your area, then kill him. One of the dead enemies will essentially lure the key guy. If you haven’t been doing so already, loot the bodies of the enemies you killed previously.
- Once you have the key, climb up either pillar and use the beams, lanterns and hanging platforms to reach the middle beam that over looks two groups of guards on the left and right. The best way to get through unnoticed is to use a cherry bomb. If you looted the bodies, hopefully there should be some sulfur off one of the enemies. This is the main ingredient for the cherry bomb.
- Use it to lure the guards out of the way, so you can enter the gate. If you don’t have the ingredients, stay on that beam, and wait for the patrolling guard to pass by, then jump on the boxes in the middle of the two groups of guards. When you enter the gate, cross the water, grab the loot, then head into the next room. Climb the barrels and into another hole in the wall.
- The next room has an enemy Templar you need to kill to get a key. Jump to the beam and take out the enemy with the pick axe using your throwing knife. Look to your right and use them on the patrolling guard that stands behind some crates. Jump down, and jump on top of the boxes where the guy with the pick axe was.
- You will leap across the water, but watch out for the patrolling guard on the other side. Use a throwing knife to kill him. His associates will check, but as long as you’re not seen, they will leave the body. Follow this left path and kill the next person on the same floor as you. Keep moving and you will see the Templar you need to kill above.
- Throw a knife at him and you will automatically get the key. Head for the gate with the blue marker. This room is pretty simple. Climb up the scaffolding ahead, then use the two beams to get to the next hole in the wall.
- You will need to kill another Templar Captain in this room. Use the long jump to get to the next beam, then use eagle vision to locate the captain. Maneuver your way along the beams on the left side to get a clear shot at the captain. Use a poison dart on him and you’ll get the key. You might need to use a throwing knife or a poison dart to kill one of his men guarding him for the captain to enter your range.
- Sneak your way out using that left hand side of the room and kill anyone in your way to the next gate. When you get to the next room, use eagle vision to highlight a door, then interact with it. Now grab the Masyaf key from the statue.
- Head out the door after talking with Sophia, talk to Yusuf, and you’ll be able to use the sewer tunnels. It’s on to the next mission.
The Mentor’s Keeper Edit
- As Altaïr fight your way up the slope. You will fight groups of enemies along the way, almost an endless amount, but keep pushing up more than you fight.
- If you want, you can run past every guard, then take out the ones right below the steps to the castle, but to get 100% sync you need to save citizens during this chaos. They are marked as black dots on the map, but will only show up when you get near, so you need to search for them. They are mostly found away from the main path.
- Upon starting, there’s one immediately to the left if you take the road that way. Keep following the left hand path for another one. The other two are along the right hand side as you keep moving up, close to the big opening where you can see the vista ahead. There are four of them in total. When they are safe you will be synced.
- Climb up the right side of the wall next to the gate, after the cut-scene, then follow the right path. Kill all the enemies as you move along. Follow the wall, then look left and you’ll see a pole you can swing on where there’s a break in the wall. You’ll see the enemy Templar below. Assassinate him.
Curse of the Romani Edit
- To get 100% sync on this, you have to stay with your escorts and use poison darts on the targets.
- Run to the blue marker to meet up with your associates. Equip your poison dart in case you forget. A lot of enemies will be seen as red dots, so blend in with crowds as you make your way through. When you reach the Romanies, press circle to hire them.
- You can stay in the middle of them and you’ll walk automatically. When you reach the target, the escorts also stop. Shoot him with the dart, watch him go crazy, then move on.
- Now you’ll need to tail the guard carrying the chest. You need to move on your own here, but the escorts will be surrounding you. When the guard carrying the chest stops, take him out with a dart.
- Tail the next guard who picks up the chest. When he stops, dart him. He does move around occasionally, so get him when he’s in good view. When he’s dead, pick up the chest, then follow the checkpoints to the Romani HQ with the lovely lady.
The Sentinel, Part II Edit
- Accept the quest and then wait for the blue marker to stop. It’s your assassin leader. Speak to him and you’ll have a chat as you walk.
- When you’re done chatting, head toward one of the two blue markers to free a captive assassin. Stick to the rooftops. To get 100% here without being detected, utilize your assassin signal to get the job done. Do the same for both. Let the bar recharge. When the ground is clear, drop down and talk to each assassin.
- After talking to the second assassin, head straight for the yellow marker, then watch the cut-scene. Time to chase The Sentinel once again. After he’s down watch the cinematic.
Sequence 4: The Uncivil War Edit
The Prince’s Banquet Edit
- 100% sync on this mission requires you to beat Yusuf to Topkapi Palace. Stick to the rooftops at the start and follow the rest of the team to your destination. You have a slight head start on Yusuf so use it to your advantage. You might need to do this a few times to find the optimum paths.
- When you get to the marker there will be 3 minstrels you need to knock out in order to acquire their clothes. Punch them all, wait for your fellow assassins to grab two, then grab one yourself and put them into the haystack.
- Punch 3 more where the markers state and knock them out too. Grab one, then follow the assassins around the building to put them into yet another haystack.
- Look for the last three. They are in the courtyard protected by buildings. Climb the building, drop down then punch them all too. Carry one, then drop him at the marker.
- Welcome to the life of a minstrel. Move Ezio to the marker in front of the guards and play a few chords using the face buttons. They will let you in eventually. Walk to the yellow marker, then use eagle vision to identify the target. Move to the next marker and play something to distract the target. Yusuf will kill the target.
- Move to the next target and do the same thing, then once the body is disposed of, move to the blue marker and follow Yusuf to the yellow marker to enter the next courtyard.
- Follow the Prince. When he stops to talk with a group, use eagle vision to identify any Templar killers in the group. When you do, play something on the lute and the Templar will be eliminated. Do this a total of four times as the Prince walks around and enjoys the party. The final group is pretty big, but scanning targets shouldn’t take too long. Watch the cut-scene.
- When it ends, the Prince will be confronted with an attacker running right for him. Intercept him, then watch the rest.
An Uneasy Meeting Edit
- After talking with the Prince, you need to climb Topkapi’s Tower of Justice. For 100% sync do this without being detected. As always stick to the rooftops and your use Assassin Signal if things get dicey.
- I moved along the right side along the rooftops and there weren’t any guards. When you get to the top, interact with the trap door.
- Watch the cut-scene and that will end this mostly cinematic mission.
The Fourth Part of the World Edit
- You’ll need to retrieve Sofia’s delivery. To get 100% here, you need to get in and out without being seen.
- The boat will be surrounded with a red box. Dive into the water and get around it on the backside away from the port. From there you can see the boat and be able to climb it from the side.
- There are enemies aboard, so use the Assassin Signal once again to rid yourself of these guards. If you need to, let it recharge and do the process over again until the boat is clear.
- When you get on the boat use your eagle vision to identify Sofia’s parcel. It’s toward the back of the boat. Interact with it, then escape by diving into the water outside of the yellow circle. Afterward, follow the yellow marker to Sofia’s shop.
Signs and Symbols, Part 1 Edit
- To actually get to this location, follow the marker, then climb the tower all the way to the top.
- At the top, use your eagle vision to scan targets. When one is picked up, it will reveal the location of Niccolò Polo’s book. Do a leap of faith into a haystack, then head to the yellow marker. You’ll get a cut-scene of Ezio finding the book.
Galata Tower Edit
- To get full sync here, you need to complete the level within 6 minutes. You might need to practice this one to get the layout, but since the path is laid out pretty well, it shouldn’t be too hard getting this on the first try.
- Move forward, then climb down the stairs. Jump onto the wooden platform held by rope. It won’t last. When you hit the ground you will be sliding. Maneuver your way around the rocks.
- You will keep sliding, then latch on to a beam. Climb up, then around, and then jump opposite of where you are to the bridge. Shimmy right to the scaffolding and jump to it. Use the zip line, then enter the cave entrance.
- Climb the structure on your left, do a long jump, shimmy to the right, then jump to the pole you can swing on. Follow the beams, then zipline to the next area.
- Move your way across the wheel, then jump opposite to the hanging platform. Climb up the wall, shimmy right, swing to land, then follow the path up.
- Use the zipline, swing yourself through poles and beams, then use another zipline as it passes by a huge waterfall. Keep climbing up. When you reach the top, jump the gap, then go up some more. Jump to the wooden planks. They will collapse, but you will be able to save yourself in the nick of time. Use the zipline.
- Follow the path, then swan dive into the water. Climb out, jump the gap to do a long jump, then keep moving down as you swing on the pole. Move across the bridge, then keep climbing upward. You’ll need to maneuver yourself around the wall. When you reach the hanging platform, the path is laid out for you. Use the pole to swing through.
- When you make it to the next platform, climb up, shimmy left, and when you get to the top, use the zipline. Swing across the poles, then use the last zipline. It will collapse as you zip through. Climb up and head toward the chamber. Use eagle sense as you walk in. Scan the right side, then interact with the door.
- Finally, grab the key.
The Mentor’s Wake Edit
- You return to the shoes of Altaïr in this memory. Walk out the door, then down the left path past the gate toward the yellow marker. Before you reach the gate however, you will meet up with Abbas.
- Walk with him to the path that leads down where you will burn Al Mualim’s body. Watch the cut-scene. In order to get 100% sync on this try not to lose 3 bars of health. Counter all the guards and when it is finished watch the next cut-scene.
- You’ll need to reach the Apple. Start climbing up to the top where Abbas is. The Apple will be pulsating as this happens, so wait for it to pulse before you start climbing anywhere or you’ll fall off. Time it as you go up and you should reach Abbas.
- Quickly grab the Apple.
Sequence 5: Heir to the Empire Edit
The Janissaries Edit
- Grab some cherry bombs from the golden chest for this mission, in order to distract two guards for the 100% sync.
- Move forward to the circle and walk around to find Tarik. Use your eagle vision for this. When you see him, a yellow marker will appear above him. Follow him and be sneaky. Use benches, groups of people and other means to not let him know you are pursuing him because he turns around and looks back every so often before he continues on his path.
- He will step outside of the archway. Stay inside the group on the right side. A cut-scene will begin where he clears the way. Wait for him to walk past you, then continue following him.
- When Tarik stops, he doesn’t want to be followed. Two guards will bar your way to him. Use the cherry bomb here and distract the guards to make it through. Run inside, then keep your eye on Tarik. He will look back as he walks up the stairs so hide behind something.
- He’ll walk up another set of stairs past two guards. Throw a cherry bomb to get through. Follow Tarik through the tunnel. He will turn around here, so hide behind the corner.
- Keep your distance. He will enter a doorway but you won’t need to use a cherry bomb here. Keep following him. He will walk across a sort of wooden bridge. When he passes it, the mission will end on the cut-scene.
The Arsenal Gates Edit
- Bribe 3 of the heralds to start the riot.
- It will be night time when the mob gradually gets larger. Enemies will appear, so you will need to protect the rioters. Kill as many and as fast as you can. You will need to save 40 in order to get full sync.
- Two waves will appear. Try to take out the heavy guards with maces first who take up the majority and hurt the rioters, then take out the agile one with the gun.
- Fight them off and the gates will open.
Arsenal Infiltration Edit
- Walk up the stairs and fight the guards. Use your eagle vision to find the main path Manuel went off to.
- Follow the ghostly apparition as you fight your way through the streets as your surroundings are set ablaze. When you reach Manuel, watch the cut-scene. As Ezio looks into the shipment, he is found. It’s time to escape.
- Run forward, stay up high as much as possible as you make your escape. Climb the wooden towers and use the ziplines. Don’t forget to use ziplines to get an air assassination to complete the sync.
- As you move forward, climb the partially built boat, take out the guard, then use the zipline, which is the final zipline to the end of the mission. Simply land, then run for the gate.
Portrait of a Lady Edit
- Head to the Bazaar to locate the thief who stole the painting. Use eagle vision to identify him in the green square. When you do, you’ll need to beat him senseless until he coughs up the information on the whereabouts of the painting.
- He will lead you to the merchant. Follow the yellow marker there and speak to him to purchase the painting, but to get 100% sync, you will need to distract him to steal it.
- Use the smoke bomb, gather the painting and head for the blue marker.
- Find Sofia, then talk with her.
Signs and Symbols, Part II Edit
- While standing above the pillar, use eagle vision and scan the glowing symbols you see.
- Locate the one that will lock on. When you do, head to it by jumping down into the haystack.
- When you get to the location, enter the marker and Ezio will find the book.
The Forum of the Ox Edit
- To get 100% on this during the chase sequence, keep moving and you should be fine.
- You’re going to need to chase down men on a boat, so the path is laid out for you.
- Move forward on the docks, then hang a left and jump on the beams.
- Climb up and, when you reach the top, you’ll see some sunlight. Skip and jump over the stone archways to a pole. Climb up and keep following the boat along the river.
- You’ll reach a cut-scene where the platform you step on breaks. Move forward above the closed gate with the boat on your right. Follow the poles and platforms.
- You’ll reach a section with pillars protruding from the water. Hop on these, then when you hit the wall, climb up. The boat will be on the right side still.
- The boat will switch to your left. A cut-scene will ensue showing the stone you stepped on breaking loose. Climb up, then maneuver your way through the beam into a hole in the wall. Climb up, then continue moving forward.
- Use the zipline and the boat will switch to your right once again. Keep pursuing the boat. You’ll reach a bridge that turns left. The bridge will explode, but that won’t stop you from moving forward.
- More explosions will occur as you press forward. Jump through the flames.
- When you reach the zipline, you can assassinate your foes. Do so. Afterward you’ll need to fight the survivors. Don’t take any damage here. When they are all dead, use eagle vision to find any hidden secrets.
- Move toward the steps, collect the loot, then scan the middle door. Open it, then grab the Masyaf key.
A New Regime Edit
- Walk with Maria on your way to meet with Abbas.
- After the cut-scene, you must escape Masyaf. Kill the guards who are initially in the way of your escape.
- Run to the yellow marker, back to the building. You will fight more guards in the courtyard.
- When you enter the building, kill the guards that appear here as well. Climb the stairs, around the balcony and head to the window on the second floor. Run to the marker toward the village.
- Altaïr will see his son, but you both must escape now. Kill the assassin on top of the house by charging your knife throw, which can kill multiple assailants, then keep heading down the slope where more enemies will appear. Just keep following your son, since he knows the way if you get lost. Also, keep close to your son or else you will desync.
- Fight your way through until you reach the front gates, then escape from there using the marker.
Sequence 6: Fortune’s Disfavor Edit
Into the Shadows Edit
- To get 100% sync you’ll need to assassinate a target from a hiding spot.
- Run to the yellow marker. When you get close to the circle, use eagle vision to track the Janissary. He will eventually be located with two guards. He makes his way around the building and past a well placed haystack.
- I would take out any guards patrolling the area. I used a cherry bomb on the haystack to lure the Janissary. It did the trick, plus it also hides him, which is a plus. If you didn’t kill him via haystack, you would need to place the body in the haystack anyway.
Honor, Lost and Won Edit
- To get 100% sync, you need to perform an air assassination on Tarik.
- Disguised as a Janissary, walk with the group of Janissaries as they stroll through town.
- A citizen will attack you along the way. Use your fists and take him out to not arouse suspicion.
- Keep following until you reach the fort.
- You’ll need to reach the yellow marker here inside this camp. You must do this by looking at the patterns of the heavy guards and entering tents or haystacks to move your way forward.
- To get past the pair of guards, walk with the Janissary group that walks in and out of both areas.
- To make things a bit easier, you can assassinate patrolling guards from the tents.
- Head toward the right side from the entrance, take out the patrolling guards there using a tent, a well, and with the one near the ladder, your trusty blade.
- Climb the ladder, then drop down near the guard by the haystack. Kill him using that hiding spot, then go to the tent. Watch a cut-scene.
- Move to the area where you dropped down to get to the haystack. You should see some stairs that lead to the beams and platforms along the wall.
- After climbing these, you should have prime opportunity to take out Tarik from here.
- After the cut-scene, make your escape.
Bearer of Mixed Tidings Edit
- Do not kill anyone here to get 100% sync, so you’ll have to sneak your way through.
- As you move up, toward the yellow marker, there will be escorts you can use to navigate your way through without being seen. Hire them, then keep pressing toward your destination.
- When you reach the archway to get through, two guards will be standing in your way. Use a cherry bomb, then slip through.
- Keep moving forward and you’ll see the building you need to get into along with some guards. Use the escorts you have to distract them, then head inside.
- Watch the patrols here. You can run as long as you’re not seen since the guards are thinned out here. You need to climb the building to get to Suleiman.
- On top, there will be two guards. Use the assassin signal to kill them, then drop down to the balcony and talk to Suleiman.
- Time to escape unseen. Use the escorts again and make your way toward the outside walls.
A Little Errand Edit
- Head to the blue marker to speak with the florist.
- Unfortunately the white tulips that were requested are out of stock. Tail the florist to see where he gets his tulips.
- When you get to the destination, pick 3 tulips, then head to the blue marker where Sofia awaits.
Signs and Symbols, Part III Edit
- Use eagle vision to locate the next book. As with the previous ones, do the same thing. Scan the environment, then when you scan the right one, your view will lock on.
- When it’s found, head to the marker.
The Maiden’s Tower Edit
- For 100% sync, do not fall into the water.
- Move forward through the large doors, then interact with the circular object on the floor.
- Press on, then interact with the fireplace. When you reach the underground portion, use the lever.
- A wall will slide open. You have 30 seconds to get to that wall. The path there is straightforward. Start climbing, then head left. When you reach it, pull the lever and you’ll need to solve puzzle of the Maiden’s Tower.
- Jump onto the block, then head down using two leaps to reach opposite walls. Run along past two beams, then move forward to the lever found in between the fenced in area.
- Pull the lever, then quickly jump on the step to pull your way up. Swing along the pipe them hop over the tops of the stone archways.
- When you reach the ledge on the wall, jump to the beam on the left, then continue moving forward. You will turn left with the wall ahead of you. When you get there, pull the lever.
- Head straight and you’ll see another lever. Pull it to open another wall. Move forward onto the ledges, climb up, turn left and hop over the broken pathway. Climb the pillar and maneuver your way to the wall, then pull the lever.
- Watch the cut-scene, pull the lever straight ahead, then jump for the ledge on the stone block. Shimmy left, jump to the ledge across from you, climb up to run along it, then keep pressing forward.
- Eventually you’ll reach a stopping point. Turn right and swing on the pole to get into the room. Pull the lever.
- A gate will open. Climb the stone block, turn left, then climb another stone block. Jump to the ledge, then climb all the way up. Loot the chests near the key, then access the Masyaf key.
The Mentor’s Return Edit
- To get 100% sync here, only kill Abbas and his captains.
- Follow the young assassin. As you climb the slope, you’ll see two captains up ahead. Walk up to them, then kill them both with a dual attack.
- Head to the next set of captains. As you head up however, the captain will get word that Altaïr is here. Keep moving forward and you’ll get help from your fellow assassins. When the fight breaks loose, target the captain and kill him.
- With the assassins supporting you, keep moving to the red marker. Head inside the gates. You will have unlimited use of the assassin signal for anyone looking to kill you as you make your way up the keep.
- Go inside the keep, then use the gun to kill Abbas as he stands on the steps.
Setting Sail Edit
- Do not kill anyone with blades to get 100% sync on this mission. Good thing you have bombs.
- Run for the marker and use the escorts on the guards by the stairs.
- Move past them and to the right toward another set of steps. There’s a ledge you can grab on to shimmy your way around to the great chain. Watch out for the patrols, then plant the bomb.
- Watch the cut-scene, then make your way to the blue marker. You will get help. Use the flamethrower and torch all the boats firing upon you. All the target markers will go away when this happens.
- Afterwards, jump toward the side of the boat, past the fire. You will see a marker to head for. Keep following the markers until make it to the ship.
Sequence 7: Underworld Edit
The Hidden City Edit
- Head up the stairs as you follow the marker. You’ll enter a cave and see that there’s a whole city inside.
- Head for the exclamation mark. Notice the huge stone pillar in the middle that seems to be holding up the entire cave’s structure? You will need to climb that. Look for some wood planks to start your journey up. When you reach the top, sync the place.
- You will now need locate Tarik’s spies. Since you’re on the ledge, come back the way you came. Along the way, you’ll see a zipline. Zip down and take out the enemy as he’s not looking.
- Now the spy is toward the center of the circled area. When you confront her, she will run, but give chase, she will stop eventually and a cut-scene will begin.
The Spy Who Shunned Me Edit
- To get 100% sync here, do not kill anyone.
- Move to the marker to locate Dilara’s prison cell. When you head up however, the area is restricted. Notice the beams Ezio noticed above the stairs? Climb the buildings along the walls on the right, and hop to those beams. You’ll see a cut-scene after you’ve reached the top of the steps.
- After the cut-scene, you’ll need to head into the market and locate the guard with a key. Scan the environment with your eagle sense to locate him.
- When you locate him, he’ll be watching a fight. Pickpocket him then return to the prison cell.
The Renegade Edit
- Do not let Janos lose more than half his health. To get Shahkulu, you’ll need to get in close. Best thing to do here is to move quickly.
- The camera will set the path. Run along the broken pillars and kill four guards as you make your way around to the top of Shahkulu.
- When you peer above, standing on a cross, assassinate the masked man. Unfortunately he’s one tough foe, so you’ll have to fight him.
- Counter his attacks and he should die after about 3 or 4 counter moves. You’ll also have to contend with his guards, but they should be easy.
- Do not take any damage here to get 100% sync.
- Before the mission begins however, Ezio looks at the path to take. Start heading for the natural pillar and begin climbing to the top.
- When you reach the top, walk along the rope, then head right, leaping across beams then zipping down the line.
- Run across the platforms, then onto the beams, on top of the hanging cargo, and to the ledge with the marker.
- As you walk past the marker, there will be a group of guards that can see you. Use a splinter bomb to make short work of them, or, give them a fight, but don’t get hurt. Kick the heavily armored foes that hold the axes.
- Keep moving forward and you’ll see another group of guards. Do the same as with the last group, bomb them or fight. It will attract the third group so be ready to fight.
- Afterward, interact with the incendiary explosive in the chest. Now head to the blue marker to use it on the gunpowder by heading up the stairs in the same room.
- You’ll fight more enemies as you approach the marker. Take them out. Now watch the fireworks when you reach the gunpowder.
Last of the Palaiologi Edit
- Do not take damage here to get 100% sync.
- When the cut-scene ends, make a mad dash for Manuel and the target above his head. If anyone gets in your way, hold circle as you’re running to quickly get past them.
- Manuel will reach a gate and you will get swarmed with enemies. Take out a couple of them, then hop the gate where Manuel has nowhere to go.
- When Manuel stands to fight you, kick him, then attack. He’ll go down very quickly.
- Do not lose more than half your health here. If you’ve been upgrading your armor, this will make things easier since you have more health. Otherwise, keep using those potions and dash away from anyone looking to do you harm.
- Kill the initial group and head for the marker. Run up the stairs and when you reach the top, the city is in flaming chaos.
- You will take damage as the smoke inside grows thicker. Climb up to the rooftops and make a bee-line to the yellow marker.
- Run through the tunnel that leads outside, then run to your ship to escape the guards.
Passing the Torch Edit
- As Altaïr you’re escorting Niccolò Polo as the village is under attack. Walk through the gates and press square to use the Apple of Eden to fend off the attackers as you make your way through the village.
- Walk down the slopes and keep following the markers down as you use the Apple to kill the Mongols. You’ll reach a cut-scene.
Sequence 8: The End of an Era Edit
- To get 100% sync, if you are attacked, kill 5 guards in close combat without getting hit.
- As you enter Sofia’s bookstore, you’ll see a lot of dead bodies. One of them at the end is Yusuf, who you’ll need to interact with. Ezio gets pissed and with his brotherhood as his disposal, it’s time to get Ahmet.
- The scene shifts from outside of the Arsenal and your assassin signal is in an infinite state. Repeatedly use it to kill the enemies in your way. Hold “L2″ for a hail of arrows. Move to the red marker as you head inside the Arsenal.
- When you reach Ahmet, watch the cut-scene and he’ll tell you what he wants and what to do.
The Exchange Edit
- To get 100% sync, rescue Sofia before she loses 50% health. Just like one of the previous missions, you need to be quick, so if you need to restart to get a layout of where to go, do so.
- After picking up the keys, exit the den and find your fellow assassins by following the yellow marker. After the meeting, head to the yellow marker, along the castle wall to meet with Ahmet.
- After the exchange, climb the tower to rescue Sofia. You have two minutes to climb up. When you get to the top, it’s not Sofia. Now jump off and use your parachute to glide to the tree where Sofia is. As long as you keep straight, you should be able to reach her before her health reaches below 50%. Watch the cut-scene that leads into the next mission.
End of the Road Edit
- To get 100% sync, kill 20 guards. Just my cup of tea.
- As you ride the carriage, wind up and smash the other enemy carriages until they are down and out. Watch out for rocks yourself, but push the enemies into it.
- Later on, Sofia and Ezio will be hanging from the carriage. As Ezio grabs on to the rope, use the parachute and he’ll be hang gliding through the countryside and maneuvering past buildings. Steer with the left stick to avoid being hit. Up and down changes your height.
- When enemies show up, you can swoop down and assassinate them with square or throw them with circle. I use circle against groups so I can toss the dead enemy into the live ones and used assassinate on single foes. Keep this up as Sofia drives in this pretty amazing sequence.
- When you reach Ahmet, you’ll be fighting as you free fall. Counter his punches, then when Ezio becomes the attacker, repeatedly attack to take out Ahmet. Watch the rest.
Sequence 9: Revelations Edit
A Homecoming Edit
- You’re in Masyaf: it's time to see what awaits in Altaïr’s library. Walk with Sofia into the castle.
- When you enter the chamber, head left through a broken wall, then interact with the door down the stairs.
- Keep walking with Sofia to the library door. Now as you approach the door a puzzle ensues. Place all the discs on the top right symbol, essentially copying each angle of the lines at each segment.
- Once open, walk down the stairs to the blue marker. Ezio lights the braziers as he walks through the tunnel.
- There he finds Altaïr’s resting place and begins Altaïr’s flashback.
- Walk down the tunnel Ezio was walking and follow the blue marker. Altaïr puts out the braziers as he goes through. Altaïr will place the Apple inside the vault. When you’re done, sit down and rest on the chair.
- When you return as Ezio, head to the Apple and watch the rest of the game.
- Congratulations! You’ve just beat Assassin’s Creed: Revelations!
Desmond's Journey Edit
Sequence 1 Edit
- Prerequisite is five Animus data fragments from the single-player storyline.
- Progress forward and cross the platforms. Jump up to opening on the left and activate the switch there. Going through the exit, Desmond will start commenting on his memories. Go to the platforms at the back on the right side and climb to the overhead walkway. Continue around to a switch. Activate this and proceed to the next room.
- Climb up and through the opening. At the back of the black monolith is an opening for you to drop through. Across the moving platforms is a room. Down and across the platforms below leads you to a lift. Take that up. Activating the switch makes a bridge—drop down to cross over it and activate the next switch. A moving platform will take you to the top. Enter the portal.
- Desmond can now spawn platforms and ramps in front and slightly below his line of sight. Avoid the black shimmering data nodes as you create platforms to reach the next room. Move around the moving data nodes there, and on the far side of the area you can find a glowing cube to unlock Multiplayer Emblem 1.
- Use the ramps to go through the opening on the cube's left. Use platforms to cross the area, returning to one of the rooms previously visited. Return to the room depicting The Farm and proceed to the room immediately beyond it to find Multiplayer Emblem 2 on the top of a high column. Use ramps to reach it. Return to the portal to complete the sequence.
Sequence 2 Edit
- Prerequisite is ten Animus data fragments.
- Bridges and ramps allow you to cross the large chamber. On the far wall is an opening—move quickly to defeat the particle stream moving in the opposite direction. The vertical particle stream in the tunnel will carry you on a platform upwards where ramps can be used to reach the next opening.
- Dodging the data nodes on the far side, use platforms to drop down and move through the opening leading outwards on the far side of the room. Walk through the first containment field and drop through the second one. Deploy a ramp at the bottom to avoid death.
- Ride the downward particle stream to the walkway. Following it to another particle stream, use ramps to climb against the stream and turn around on the far side to acquire Multiplayer Emblem 3, high on a ledge. Down a dark chamber is an opening to the next room.
- Ramps and platforms allow you to reach the narrow ledge above. Platforms allow you to get above the containment field and drop into the next, spawning a new one before impact. Quick generation of platforms allows you to reach the next room, from which you can ride the particle streams upward. Drop through the containment field to a new stream.
- Cross the narrow ledge on the right, and use platforms in the particle stream to rise without hitting the data nodes. Pass through the containment field and use ramps to climb through the particle stream. Platforms allow the crossing of the next stream, including dropping through the next containment field and spawning one to arrest the fall. Behind the walls of Desmond's childhood is Multiplayer Emblem 4.
- Drop through the hole and use platforms to dodge the data nodes. The path will lead to the exit portal, ending the sequence.
Sequence 3 Edit
- Prerequisite: 15 data fragments
- Platforms allow you to cross the first gap. Fall through the containment field and catch yourself with a platform. Multiplayer Emblem 5 is in the upper part of the room, and beams will allow you to cross through the containment field to activate the switch. Use ramps where applicable to get to the exit.
- With platforms to cross the pit of data nodes, wait for the containment grid to move away before crossing to the left side of the room. In the next room, move as quickly as possible on platforms from one side to the other to avoid the grids. On the off chance you fall, use a platform to catch yourself and keep running. The particle stream in the tunnel beyond willl carry you along to where you can get to solid ground. Multiplayer Emblem 6 is on a slanted pillar in the middle of the shaft.
- The next room and glowing doorway lead to a shaft—fall through it and break the fall with a platform. Solid ground takes you past Containment Grids, and ramps get you into the next room. Wait for the lower Containment Grid to move to you, and use platforms to get over it. Jump through the next grid and catch yourself with a platform to exit to solid ground.
- Around the next corner is a particle stream and containment grid combination. Lines of platforms and well-placed jumps get you through. The next room, a maze of obstacles, is crossed by starting on the left, wait for the up-down containment grid to lower, and then use ramps and platforms to run to the other side. Enter the exit to finish the sequence.
Sequence 4 Edit
- Prerequisite: 20 data fragments
- Spawn platforms in the middle of containment array beams and move through before the platform is lost. Ramps move you on to the next room. Use platforms to run through the next containment array set when they form an open diamond, and the same with the third.
- The static containment arrays guard Multiplayer Emblem 7, which you can get by walking past the arrays. Ramps and platforms allow you to move through the maze, cautious of arrays that turn on and off. Drop through the shaft to just above an active array, let it turn off, and fall to the next one. Use platforms to catch yourself. The narrow passageway at the bottom leads you out.
- The far side of the light bridge will start a counter-clockwise orbit within the chamber of turning off switches. Ramps allow the avoiding of containment beams. The next room will need platforms to reach the area on the left, under which is Multiplayer Emblem 8. Remember that emblems need to be collected only once. When the next array of containment beams part, dash through on platforms. Stay near solid ground as much as possible until you can exit through the portal, ending the sequence.
Sequence 5 Edit
- Prerequisite: 30 data fragments
- The switch will trigger a particle stream. Platforms will raise you up where ramps and platforms allow a crossing to the next streams. Blocks will appear after these to allow you to cross the gap. Multiplayer emblem 9 will be near the gap—grab it before crossing.
- The next particle streams will be crossed best with platforms, avoiding the containment grids threatening your footing. The switch on the opposite side allows you to use platforms to maneuver through the particle stream and around the blocks. You will find a wall of containment grids you can traverse by allowing the grid to approach and then following until you reach the end of the corridor and can move right to allow the grids to pass. Alternately, allow the grid to move away, and when it returns, jump through onto a newly spawned platform to continue on.
- The next switch opens the way for you to use a particle stream to ride upwards. A right and a left lead you to where you can use platforms along the wall to avoid the containment grids. The next corridor will have opening and closing containment grids. Time your movement such that you move through as they open. Left around the corner is an avenue for platforms to get you around the grids and into a particle stream. In the final room, to the left and above the portal is Multiplayer Emblem 10. Grab this, and enter the portal to exit.
The Lost Archive Edit
Memory 1: The end is only the beginning Edit
- Walk past the tree and through the portal. Drop past the blocks and follow the walkway forward. You will approach funeral—Subject 16's-- and need to drop through the grave to continue on. Walking through the tunnels toward the stairwell, you will exit into a large room. Time your jumps to cross the blocks to the opposite side and enter a small room.
- Passing through the room, you will find it's a dead end, but the environment behind changes. Ride the moving blocks to continue. There will be a decipher data fragment on the right halfway through the moving platforms. There are 20 of these in total, so make sure grab them all as you see them.
- Though timing becomes increasingly difficult, the blocks lead to a gate. This gate will activate the same platform and ramp abilities available in Desmond's Journey. Use them to cross to the sequence exit.
Memory 2: The Order Edit
- As you walk through the next room, Clay's vision will flash to a stairwell. When you can move again, climb the wall on the far side of the room with ramps and drop to the other side. There will be a small doorway to the right leading to some tunnels. Pass through these to reach a room with a cross-shaped window. The right-hand branch holds a decipher data fragment.
- Follow the tunnels and use platforms to cross the datanodes below. When you reach solid ground, on the other side will be a wall on your right. Climbing this will reveal a hidden message. Follow the tunnels onward and find blockable containment beams—these beams eventually destroy blocks put in their path. Block the next two beams with platforms to continue on. Use platforms to cross the void and platforms to block the next two beams.
- The next room will have two holes on the far side. Use platforms to block the beams from the upper hole and cross from the lower one. A decipher data fragment will be behind the pillars to the top left. Cross to the right of the room and dodge the flickering containment beams. There will be a long fall after the first two sets—fall through and use a platform to arrest your fall.
- Moving blockable containment beams will guard the next room—use a ramp on the second set to climb and guard against the beam at the same time. Use ramps to climb through the next room. The way forward would be blocked. Go back and climb to the top right with a little U-turn to enter the containment-beam maze.
- Before entering the maze, Clay suffers a flashback to a room with a high window. Use platforms to reach the first solid ground in the maze and cross the next route. Drop down the lower right and time your way through the containment beams. Ramps will allow you to climb to the switch, and activating it lets you use platforms to climb to the exit.
- Listen to William Miles induct Clay into the Order and take the Leap of Faith to complete the sequence.
Memory 3: Abstergo Edit
- Enter the main room to walk past a secretary's desk. Climb high and left to continue. Pass beyond the containment fields, suffering a flashback to a room with a broken roof. At the end of the passage, climb high and behind yourself to enter a new room. Use platforms to cross the room as much as possible, and walk within the containment fields.
- Halfway through the room is a bridge, and on the right side is a data decipher block. Use ramps to climb above the block and drop down to pick it up. Drop, and enter the room on the left. Cross beyond the hallway and climb to the exit. Below you is a shaft of intermittant walls. Use platforms to arrest your fall as you drop.
- A door leads out of the shaft and into a room of rotating containment beams. Stay close to the pillars to avoid being caught. There will be a fall through a containment field. As you fall, use a platform at the very bottom to avoid dying. Find the exit to enter a room with a large central block and a switch.
- Hit the switch to rearrange the block. Enter and go right to find the next switch. Hit this one to rearrange it again. Go right, left, right, and to the last switch. Activating the switch is the final reorganization of the center block. Go up the block and ride a moving piece to the last switch.
- Go back to the block and through the gate to activate a new ability. This is an impulse block. Use the impulse block to launch yourself through the door above you. Read the letter and hit the new switch. This will set off an Abstergo alarm. Use the impulse block to jump across the gap, and dodge the containment beams and spreading data nodes as you try to escape. An impulse block carries you out of the containment field above.
- Dodge the flickering containment beams and use another impulse block to cross yet another gap. Above the next set of containment beams is a decipher data node: get it and use an impulse block to jump through the containment field and slightly left to get the next one.
- Drop to the other side and dodge the flickering containment beams to reach another gap. Jump past the containment beams, and use ramps to reach the ledge. Through the ledge is a garden. High and left is a switch that opens the way out. As you walk down the hallway, Clay's reality flips to his psychiatrist's office. Grab the memo in the back left of the room and exit the right side to complete the sequence.
Memory 4: The mole Edit
- Use ramps to climb above the Abstergo logo. Run hard against the particle streams over the first two gaps, and step carefully to cross the third. Above the third is a data decipher block. Climb above the hole on the other side and enter the Animus chamber.
- Fall through the hole to enter the second piece of the sequence. Cross over the gaps without touching the containment beams, knowing the particle streams are carrying you almost into them. To the top left is an exit to a large room with figures from the Glyphs. In the next room to the back left is a data decipher block.
- Drop onto a platform in the stream to dodge the containment beams and data node floor. Use platforms to cross the next containment beam array, and time the next crossing to dodge the beams. Climb via a platform past the next two stairwell-like constructs of containment arrays despite the particle stream.
- In the next room, use a platform to block the blockable beam and duck under the containment beams. Use platforms to cross the particle stream and enter through the containment beams. To the back left is another data decipher block. Use platforms to cross the particle stream and dodge the blockable containment beam.
- Fall through the next section when the flickering beams are off, and use a platform to catch yourself. Activate the switch to move the blocks away, fall through, and enter the hole in the wall to continue. Fall again, and walk down the hallway past the images. A data decipher block will be to the top left as you're walking past, right before you exit to the lighted room.
- Use platforms to cross the room, and use platforms to arrest your fall through. Step onto a platform in the particle stream and move past the data nodes on your way down. Grab Lucy's letter at the bottom, and walk through the gates to finish the sequence. Remember the gates are one-directional, so walk through in the way the gate is facing on first contact.
Memory 5: Bleeding Effect Edit
- Follow the walkway. After the first drop and you exit the crevice, turn and look to your left for 16's braille.
- Follow the platforms, and as they start to move vertically, take the one on the far right to the top. When a central block of platforms expands, go right and up the center plank. Take the moving platform upwards. Grab the letter from the ledge as you fall to the platform below. Walk confidently forward as platforms will spawn below you to carry you forward. When one carrys you upward, walk onto the wide platform and dodge the pillars. The next platform will move you past data nodes that you likewise need to dodge.
- At solid ground, climb around to another platform. Ride this one, carefully dodging data nodes to a narrow ledge. Climb up and carefully drop onto the pillars below. Platforms in the gap will spawn nonlinearly, so test where you need to walk to cross. Walk through the door to end the sequence.
Memory 6: The Truth Edit
- Walk forward and take the first drop. Follow around to a containment grid. Move to from pillar to pillar over the data nodes to avoid the containment grid. Walk through the hallway and use platforms to cross the void. A platform will also get you to the switch protected by datanode walls and moving containment beams.
- Run as fast as possible through the next room, constantly spawning platforms to avoid the containment grid. Clay will have another flashback to a long walk to a gate. The corridor leads to a hole above containment beams. Wait for the beams to shut down and systematically fall past their reach.
- Hit the switch at the bottom of the shaft and use platforms to time your fall past the containment beams. Make sure to jump through the containment grid as it passes, spawning a new platform to avoid hitting the beams below.
- At the bottom, you will come across a room with a rotating containment grid and containment beams. Just use platforms to move ahead of the grid and reach the other side. Blockable containment beams on the other side can be blocked with platforms to fall through. In the next room, use platforms to move past the beams and hit the switch.
- The switch will turn off the beams too. Move to the theater on the other side, and watch the small film of Lucy and Vidic. When the film is over, Go through the doorway in the middle of the "screen" to end the sequence.
Memory 7: The end of the line Edit
- Walk down the corridor and to the right. Grab the email at the far end of the road, and wait for the containment beam to flicker off before crossing. Spawn a platform in the particle stream to avoid falling into the data node below.
- Fall to the other side and time your crossing over the containment beams not to get incinerated. The far side will have a drop into a particle stream. The walkway will include all the writings from Assassin's Creed that Clay left on the walls. Use the reactivated impulse blocks to climb out of the corridor, spawning them within the particle streams.
- Walk to the right and stand near Charon's boat. Use impulse blocks to jump from particle stream to particle stream, taking a right first for the decipher data block and then back the opposite direction to continue the memory. Make sure to clear the first wall in your path, as it is topped with containment beams. The second is safe ground for you to extend your jump.
- At the end of the particle streams, Clay will be granted access to a new area, this one blue. Pass through this to a garden. Clay will drop through a hole to the far back left into a room with containment beams and moving data nodes. Use platforms and timing to get around the moving data node block and beams. There will be a block underneath the walkway leading out of the vertical shaft.
- Climb up the second shaft, dodging the beams to enter a high-security region. Run with platforms to the switch on the right and move as close to the wall as possible to minimize the risk from the beams. Walk down the corridor to a particle stream. Ride the stream upwards to another corridor.
- Walk down between the pillars to a gate. The gate will lead Clay through the rooms from his flashbacks. One final flashback to the end of the fifth memory will happen as Clay falls away from the last gate. This will trigger a cinematic sequence that will end the memory.
- When you have collected all 20 data decipher blocks, replay Memory Sequence 5. At the end, the blocks will form a bridge to a second gate. When Clay enters this, the loop is broken.
- ↑ 1.000 1.001 1.002 1.003 1.004 1.005 1.006 1.007 1.008 1.009 1.010 1.011 1.012 1.013 1.014 1.015 1.016 1.017 1.018 1.019 1.020 1.021 1.022 1.023 1.024 1.025 1.026 1.027 1.028 1.029 1.030 1.031 1.032 1.033 1.034 1.035 1.036 1.037 1.038 1.039 1.040 1.041 1.042 1.043 1.044 1.045 1.046 1.047 1.048 1.049 1.050 1.051 1.052 1.053 1.054 1.055 1.056 1.057 1.058 1.059 1.060 1.061 1.062 1.063 1.064 1.065 1.066 1.067 1.068 1.069 1.070 1.071 1.072 1.073 1.074 1.075 1.076 1.077 1.078 1.079 1.080 1.081 1.082 1.083 1.084 1.085 1.086 1.087 1.088 1.089 1.090 1.091 1.092 1.093 1.094 1.095 1.096 1.097 1.098 1.099 1.100 1.101 1.102 1.103 1.104 1.105 1.106 1.107 1.108 1.109 1.110 1.111 1.112 1.113 1.114 1.115 1.116 1.117 1.118 1.119 1.120 1.121 1.122 1.123 1.124 1.125 1.126 1.127 1.128 1.129 1.130 1.131 1.132 1.133 1.134 1.135 1.136 1.137 1.138 1.139 1.140 1.141 1.142 1.143 1.144 1.145 1.146 1.147 1.148 1.149 1.150 1.151 1.152 1.153 1.154 1.155 1.156 1.157 1.158 1.159 1.160 1.161 1.162 1.163 1.164 1.165 1.166 1.167 1.168 1.169 1.170 1.171 1.172 1.173 1.174 1.175 1.176 1.177 1.178 1.179 1.180 1.181 1.182 1.183 1.184 1.185 1.186 1.187 1.188 1.189 1.190 1.191 1.192 1.193 1.194 1.195 1.196 1.197 1.198 1.199 1.200 1.201 1.202 1.203 1.204 1.205 1.206 1.207 1.208 1.209 1.210 1.211 1.212 1.213 1.214 1.215 1.216 1.217 1.218 1.219 1.220 1.221 1.222 1.223 1.224 1.225 1.226 1.227 1.228 1.229 1.230 1.231 1.232 1.233 1.234 1.235 1.236 1.237 1.238 1.239 1.240 1.241 1.242 1.243 1.244 1.245 1.246 1.247 1.248 1.249 Assassin's Creed: Revelations Walkthrough on FileFront
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 2.18 2.19 2.20 2.21 Desmond's Journey Walkthrough on Gametrailers
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Lost Archive Walkthrough Part 1>
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 Lost Archive Walkthrough Part 2
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 Lost Archive Walkthrough Part 3
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 Lost Archive Walkthrough Part 4
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Lost Archive Walkthrough Part 5
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 Lost Archive Walkthrough Part 6
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 9.4 9.5 Lost Archive Walkthrough Part 7