- "Father, do you not see? I control all of this. If I want to live, I live. If I want to take, I take. If I want you to die, you die!"
- ―Cesare Borgia to his father, 1503.[src]
Cesare Borgia (1475 or 1476 - 1507) was the son of Rodrigo Borgia and a nemesis of the Assassin Ezio Auditore. Like his father, he was a member of the Templar Order. Eventually, he became Captain General of the Papal armies, though he secretly plotted against his father to take over Rome, and all of Italy afterwards.
Even before his father's death, he claimed the rank of Grand Master of the Templar Order, usurping the title completely when his father eventually died. Although he appeared to be loyal to the Templars, he only desired control of the powers of the Apple. (read more...)
- 6,941 articles since July, 2007
- 23,745 images uploaded since July, 2007
- 52,000+ readers daily
- 4,281,900+ page views per month
- 622,000+ visits to the Assassin's Creed Wiki per month
- 166 user registrations since July, 2007
- 643,384 edits made since July, 2007
- Ranked in the Top 10 most popular gaming wiki list for both XBOX and PS3 leaderboards
Go to these sites for info or for help with your own wikia!
Assassin's Creed •
Fran Bow •
Grand Theft Auto •
Just Cause Wiki •
Legacy of Kain •
Metal Gear •
Monster Hunter •
The Last of Us •
Senran Kagura •
Tomb Raider •