- Mukhlis: "He takes our money and gives us nothing in return, where once the citadel was the heart of the community from which came strength, guidance..."
- Altaïr: "And protection."
- Mukhlis: "That too. All those things left with you, Altaïr, to be replaced by... corruption and paranoia."
- —Mukhlis and Altaïr discussing Abbas' leadership.[src]
Abbas Sofian (1166 – 1247) was a Syrian Assassin during the Middle Ages, and the Mentor of the Levantine Assassins from 1227 until his death. His leadership over the Levantine Brotherhood showed a period of corruption and disregard for the Order's Creed, resulting in the decline of their castle in Masyaf and its villagers fearing and secretly loathing the Assassins.
Raised as an Assassin from birth alongside Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, the two became best friends during their childhood. However, after Altaïr revealed to Abbas that Abbas' father Ahmad had killed himself, rather than leave the Order as Abbas had believed, Abbas labelled Altaïr a liar, and developed a hatred for him that would span a lifetime. (read more...)
- Not sure where to start?
- The FANDOM University could help those who are new to wikis.
- Our policies will give handy guidelines for editing and writing.
- The Manual of Style could be consulted to better the standards of our articles.
- Things that need improvement
- Article stubs - These articles need some expansion.
- Articles revamp - These articles need clean-up.
- Articles needing images - These articles need some images.
- Maintenance - Full list of all of the stuff above.
- Things to do - A more detailed list of things in Maintenance.
- Adding content
- Read the rules first to avoid any trouble.
- Uploading images is an easy way to help out - see the upload page!
- Uploading multiple images is of course also possible.
- Add Templates to articles that need them.