Rodrigo Borgia (1431 – 1503), born Roderic Llançol, later Roderic de Borja i Borja, was a Spanish Cardinal and the leader of the Templar Order during the Renaissance. He was the father of Juan, Cesare, Lucrezia, and Jofré Borgia, as well as grandfather to Giovanni Borgia.
Rodrigo was Pope from 1492 to 1503, and was known as Alexander VI. He was one of the most controversial Popes of the Renaissance, and his surname became synonymous for the corrupt standards of the Papacy in that era. (read more...)
See Special:Forum for a complete listing.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below. Don't forget to categorize them!
- 8,708 articles since July, 2007
- 26,903 images uploaded since July, 2007
- 52,000+ readers daily
- 4,281,900+ page views per month
- 622,000+ visits to the Assassin's Creed Wiki per month
- 112 user registrations since July, 2007
- 703,808 edits made since July, 2007