- "I find that men are more... open, to religious change when it comes to women like me."
- ―Sister Teodora.
She spent five years of her life in a convent, but found herself disagreeing with the beliefs of the other nuns. After leaving the convent, she founded La Rosa della Virtù, her own brothel, which was staffed by women with a similar belief to her own.
She assisted the Assassin Ezio Auditore da Firenze during his quest to assassinate Marco Barbarigo, the Templar Doge of Venice. With the help of Teodora and her girls, Ezio was able to infiltrate the Doge's Carnevale party, where he assassinated his target.
She was also one of the Assassins that were present during Ezio's fight with Rodrigo Borgia, though they had come to claim an Apple of Eden. Teodora, Paola and Niccolò Machiavelli remained at the sidelines while the others joined the fight, and only revealed themselves after Rodrigo's departure. (read more...)
- 6,941 articles since July, 2007
- 23,746 images uploaded since July, 2007
- 52,000+ readers daily
- 4,281,900+ page views per month
- 622,000+ visits to the Assassin's Creed Wiki per month
- 166 user registrations since July, 2007
- 643,401 edits made since July, 2007
- Ranked in the Top 10 most popular gaming wiki list for both XBOX and PS3 leaderboards
Go to these sites for info or for help with your own wikia!
Assassin's Creed •
Fran Bow •
Grand Theft Auto •
Just Cause Wiki •
Legacy of Kain •
Metal Gear •
Monster Hunter •
The Last of Us •
Senran Kagura •
Tomb Raider •