- "Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine."
- ―The Creed of the Levantine Assassins.[src]
Primarily fighting their sworn enemies, the Knights Templar, during the Crusades, the Levantine Assassins were a more public organization than the other Assassin branches. Centering themselves in their fortress in the village of Masyaf, the Assassins quite often found their headquarters attacked by both Crusaders and Saracens alike.
Under the leadership of Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, the Assassin Order was rebuilt, with new techniques created and rules and restrictions undone. Using knowledge gained from an "Apple of Eden" to do so, the Levantine Assassins were eventually spread to different locations around the globe – an effort to make the Assassin Order a more global organization – with the Levantine Assassins becoming the forebearer to many other Assassin branches in the process. (read more...)
- 6,941 articles since July, 2007
- 23,745 images uploaded since July, 2007
- 52,000+ readers daily
- 4,281,900+ page views per month
- 622,000+ visits to the Assassin's Creed Wiki per month
- 166 user registrations since July, 2007
- 643,381 edits made since July, 2007
- Ranked in the Top 10 most popular gaming wiki list for both XBOX and PS3 leaderboards
Go to these sites for info or for help with your own wikia!
Assassin's Creed •
Fran Bow •
Grand Theft Auto •
Just Cause Wiki •
Legacy of Kain •
Metal Gear •
Monster Hunter •
The Last of Us •
Senran Kagura •
Tomb Raider •