- "Cesare persuaded King Louis to lend him an entire army to defeat me. I'm flattered."
- ―Bartolomeo d'Alviano regarding the French, 1503.[src]
Bartolomeo had been ensnared in a losing battle with the French for a few years, and it had grown worse with the addition of Borgia soldiers. However, the Assassin, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, aided Bartolomeo in his fight by assassinating Battista Borgia, causing the Borgia troops to withdraw from the battle.
Following the battle, the Assassins were able to focus their attention to the Borgia, having driven the French soldiers from Rome. This led the Assassins to procure a key to the Castel Sant'Angelo, enabling them with full access of the Castello. (read more...)
- Not sure where to start?
- The FANDOM University could help those who are new to wikis.
- Our policies will give handy guidelines for editing and writing.
- The Manual of Style could be consulted to better the standards of our articles.
- Things that need improvement
- Article stubs - These articles need some expansion.
- Articles revamp - These articles need clean-up.
- Articles needing images - These articles need some images.
- Maintenance - Full list of all of the stuff above.
- Things to do - A more detailed list of things in Maintenance.
- Adding content
- Read the rules first to avoid any trouble.
- Uploading images is an easy way to help out - see the upload page!
- Uploading multiple images is of course also possible.
- Add Templates to articles that need them.