- "Someday I will take the time to create, to paint, but not now. For now, I am a soldier on the front lines."
- ―Francesco Vecellio, 1503.[src]
He was raised and trained by Perotto Calderon, an Assassin secretly posing as a courier for the Borgia. After Perotto's betrayal of the Order, resulting in his death, Francesco was sent to train under Ezio Auditore da Firenze, who had traveled to Rome to fight the Borgia.
- Not sure where to start?
- The FANDOM University could help those who are new to wikis.
- Our policies will give handy guidelines for editing and writing.
- The Manual of Style could be consulted to better the standards of our articles.
- Things that need improvement
- Article stubs - These articles need some expansion.
- Articles revamp - These articles need clean-up.
- Articles needing images - These articles need some images.
- Maintenance - Full list of all of the stuff above.
- Things to do - A more detailed list of things in Maintenance.
- Adding content
- Read the rules first to avoid any trouble.
- Uploading images is an easy way to help out - see the upload page!
- Uploading multiple images is of course also possible.
- Add Templates to articles that need them.