Caterina Sforza (1463 – 1509) was the Countess of Forlì and Imola, and the daughter of Galeazzo Maria Sforza, the Duke of Milan. She was engaged to Pope Sixtus IV's nephew, Girolamo Riario, at only 10 years of age, and consummated the marriage at 14.
As countess of Forlì, she became a strong ally of the Assassin Order, meeting the Assassin Ezio Auditore da Firenze after her husband Girolamo had her trapped on a small island in Romagna. Eight years later, Caterina had her husband killed by the Orsi brothers after finding out that he was working for the Templars and for being a lousy husband.
Offering to keep the ancient artifact, the "Apple of Eden", safe in Forlì, Caterina and the Assassins Ezio and Niccolò Machiavelli found the city taken by the Orsi brothers, who were hired by the Templars. Re-taking the city, Ezio saved Caterina's children from the Orsi and killed the two brothers, though the Apple was eventually taken from him. (read more...)
- 7,530 articles since July, 2007
- 24,860 images uploaded since July, 2007
- 52,000+ readers daily
- 4,281,900+ page views per month
- 622,000+ visits to the Assassin's Creed Wiki per month
- 125 user registrations since July, 2007
- 654,560 edits made since July, 2007
- Ranked in the Top 10 most popular gaming wiki list for both XBOX and PS3 leaderboards
Go to these sites for info or for help with your own wikia!
Assassin's Creed •
Fran Bow •
Grand Theft Auto •
Just Cause •
Legacy of Kain •
LEGO Dimensions •
LEGO Marvel and DC •
Metal Gear •
Monster Hunter •
The Last of Us •
Senran Kagura •
Tomb Raider •